Are you looking for a Gen 1 ??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a great looking gen 1. I thought about getting rid of mine. On a logical level it would make sense, the Venture is going to be far more useful to me in almost every way. I'll put way more miles on the Venture. My decision to keep the Max is purely emotional and irrational, but I'm running with it. Glad you'll keep her, it's almost that time to take her out and enjoy the snot out of her.

Thats a great looking gen 1. I thought about getting rid of mine. On a logical level it would make sense, the Venture is going to be far more useful to me in almost every way. I'll put way more miles on the Venture. My decision to keep the Max is purely emotional and irrational, but I'm running with it. Glad you'll keep her, it's almost that time to take her out and enjoy the snot out of her.

You know Casey,
As I was reading your reply to the 2 Vmax's I found for sale in my area ( Not mine)
As everyone know since last summer after all the problems I had getting ownership of the bike and then having a few minor mishaps I ended up not riding it but only once for a short ride. One thing you said rang a bell with me. All I saw was a year old Vmax not being used and how 12,750 to $14,50 would be nice in the bank.

I never had the time to get emotional with that Vmax, my others I alway have a lot of emotional connection to. This 2015 I didn't have long before winter came and when I did have it I had to fight to get the title and fix a few minor scratches which I made and fix by replacing the parts with Yamaha parts.

Now for the 2nd or 3rd time I am keeping it. I will have the chance to get that purely emotional feeling about my Vnax.

This may mean nothing to most and it may sound like I am an attention whore to others but to some, they might get it and understand why I have gone back and forth about keeping it or not. You did me a favor casey and for that , thank you !!!

You know Casey,
As I was reading your reply to the 2 Vmax's I found for sale in my area ( Not mine)
As everyone know since last summer after all the problems I had getting ownership of the bike and then having a few minor mishaps I ended up not riding it but only once for a short ride. One thing you said rang a bell with me. All I saw was a year old Vmax not being used and how 12,750 to $14,50 would be nice in the bank.

I never had the time to get emotional with that Vmax, my others I alway have a lot of emotional connection to. This 2015 I didn't have long before winter came and when I did have it I had to fight to get the title and fix a few minor scratches which I made and fix by replacing the parts with Yamaha parts.

Now for the 2nd or 3rd time I am keeping it. I will have the chance to get that purely emotional feeling about my Vnax.

This may mean nothing to most and it may sound like I am an attention whore to others but to some, they might get it and understand why I have gone back and forth about keeping it or not. You did me a favor casey and for that , thank you !!!

NP, we have a really great riding season coming up. You already got her all sorted out. Nothing like some nice long rides to leave the negative parts of the experience behind and form that positive bond with the machine. I know it sounds stupid but every bike has a personality and the Vmax seems to be a passionate spicy mistress. To steal a really bad cliche'... "Let the good times roll!"

I'll make sure and wave if you see you on the superslab while I'm in ND this spring looking for a house:clapping:

Crap Ron anythings for sale ride it and sell it at the same time ask for more maybe you will find that person that wants it . I had a very generous offer for mine a few weeks ago and I'm still thinking :bang head: about it 20 grand just might be what I have into it ..

Crap Ron anythings for sale ride it and sell it at the same time ask for more maybe you will find that person that wants it . I had a very generous offer for mine a few weeks ago and I'm still thinking :bang head: about it 20 grand just might be what I have into it ..

I'm not selling mine either

Back