Are you serious?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
Riding home today he comes flying up behind me really loud to let me know he's "there"on his?? I didn't really care to look except I could easily tell it was a single cylinder thumper. We catch the next red light and both end up at the front.
I could tell from my peripheral vision he was eying my bike up and down but again I refused to acknowledge him on his single cylinder thumper which I now guess is a Suzuki Savage (S650). I was ignoring him because I thought he was being a Dick. I could see he was really keen on watching the lights to make a charge on the green to which I was going to just ignore.
Something made me change my mind after the light went green because he did indeed launch into rocket mode and I had to show him who's boss.
He got the first couple of meters, because like I said I was going to just ignore it all, when I gunned it and hit second and then into third he was literally a complete dot in my mirrors. Absolutely destroyed him, no match at all, I slowed right back to traffic speed and just cruised towards home, eventually he caught up as I turned to go left to home and he toots his horn in acknowledgement that he had been just been spanked by a Vmax.

He knew what he was doing: getting a front row seat to watch a Vmax launch in all of it's historical glory! That toot of the horn was just his way of saying thanks!:punk:
Great story Steve!

I was at the Street Wheeler Car Show in Lethbridge last yr. when a guy on a hog thought he had a chance light to light. I had to show him who the 'King' really is, The Max. At the next light, he gave me the nod of defeat.

I have had guys that have no chance on bikes and in cars challenge me. I think they just want to see a Max take off and do not expect in any way to win. One guy came up in a small car and revved it up. I revved up my Max and he gave me a thumbs-up and a big grin. He just wanted to hear it.

I have had guys that have no chance on bikes and in cars challenge me. I think they just want to see a Max take off and do not expect in any way to win. One guy came up in a small car and revved it up. I revved up my Max and he gave me a thumbs-up and a big grin. He just wanted to hear it.

All the time!

I get double takes all the time on warm days. I see the the driver look in the mirror when they hear me, see a bike, so they look around to find the where the big block is.... then look back at Redbone looking very surprised. :punk:

no one ever gives my bike a second glance. its weird. only happened once when i was riding behind a friend on the bike someone pulled over and gave the thumbs up. otherwise, not a peep.

yep he just wanted to see what a vmax could do. no way in hail anyone with a savage thinks theyre fast

come on guy's he was a jurk. if wanted to see what a v-max could do.... he could just ask it. many times in a traffic light bikes and cars look at me a tell me . come man launch it. in this case this guy hasnt got an idea what is a difference from one cylinder to v-4. now i think he knows. V-MAX RULES

Latest posts

Back