arizona vmax guru

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bacchus

Reaction score
I posted up in rides and hookups to try to get connected with others in the phoenix area so far nada.....

seems like in arizona guys buy new, mile em up, throw em away and buy new again....

I was wondering if any one in the group knows of any arizona vmaxers, and especially would like to get in touch with a guru guy to assist with this '85 that will prolly need just about everything done before she is promoted from project bike to daily rider reliable.

I got one buddy of mine here, a member, elimax and he knows alot and can help but stil would like to hook up with othere guys who know there stuff around a vmax or would just like to get a vmax ride or event going

does arizona have a resident guru???

Hey bro, I'm in Chandler....just haven't been on here much lately. I've met up with EliMax for a ride once, and need to get another ride setup soon.
There are a few Vmaxers around here that I've been in contact with....

Spursmech is in AZ I think, and he seems to know his stuff.

Steve does know his shit....he's helped me out a few times, especially when I was new to AZ and needed a bike lift! Plus his bike is pristine too.

Of all the Vmaxes I know out here.....including me and you, Bacchus, there are 6 Gen1's and 1 Gen2 that I know.

Sean, you shoulda come over to my place !
we got beer here...lol

vacation or biz trip?

Picked up a motorcycle from LA (met Fargo in Kingman AZ). then drove down to visit relatives in Phoenix and back home again.

Sean

No, was a purchase for me and i'll be putting it up for sale when we get it repaired. Not sure when I would be that way next. I've had one member fly me in once (I mailed the parts and tools ahead of time) and would do it again probably.

Sean

thats a long haul for you isnt it?

dont like using shipping services???

Could have shipped it but it had a lot of stock parts that needed boxed with it and also included a trailer. The trailer will be sold to help offset the driving cost too.
Sean

hey sean you missed a real nice 85 while you passin' thorugh...lucky me.

LOL! Well, you could always trade it in on one of the 3 Vmax's we currently have for sale. Actually, just got a note on another one (1994) we worked on this summer that is available too.

Sean

I am way out west in buck eye area i need some help with a fuel delivery problem 1985 model had since new mostly stock no major mods, email me if you can help [email protected]

Would not mind hooking up for a ride but I live in Sedona and it would be a 2 hour ride just to get down to PHX. If anyone ever gets up in this area feel free to e-mail or pm me. The weather has been in the sixties all week, seventies by weekend. :rocket bike:

There's a fellow named Brad in Phoenix whose name always pops up when Vmax is discussed around here. I've spoken with him, never met him, but believe he's among the best on the Vmax in these parts.

I have his number.

PM me if you'd like it.

I'm in Gilbert and would be happy to meet up for a ride. Just had the suspension on my 99 completely overhauled by Eastside Performance, and I cannot recommend them highly enough. New Progressive springs, shocks, fork seals, steering head bearings, forkbrace, front tire, greased swingarm pivot, new differential oil, stainless brake lines, flushed and bled all hydraulics. It sits an inch lower now and handles like an entirely different bike.

Back