Armed and safe

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a lot typed out but made use of the backspace key instead. No need to feed a troll.

May the officer RIP and praying for his family.

Minding ones own business has safety value as well. There really isn't enough information available on this to say for sure.

+1, it's really so simple. Don't like guns? Don't buy one!
Don't make it difficult and tell me I can't. Because I have a God given right to self preservation and protection of my family and property. And, a constitutional right to keep and bear arms. Written to fight a Gov't out of hand in some future time. That time is being contemplated by some of the same people living under the protection of the Bill of Rights today. I'll never understand it anymore than I can understand the empowered that hove over the dead bodies of slaughtered, UNPROTECTED Americans. They died because they were unprotected, but lets lessen that protection?

Never argue with an idiot. It's a waste of time and they have more experience.
Yep....that's why he posts.....and then disappears for weeks at a time...can't carry on a rational argument.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Dave, Dave, Dave....Where the hell did you ever come up with the idea that guns will keep you safe? Let me share something with you that most 'normal' folks know pretty much from birth.....NOTHING WILL "KEEP YOU SAFE"!! There are no guarantees.
Personal safety is an individual responsibility.

You GOT to put that cool-aid down man, it's really taking a toll on your ability to think straight! :wacko:

This whole subject is pretty simple if you ask me.It is like this. When it comes to gun laws-Gun laws are just what it says-LAWS.What do criminals do??BREAK LAWS.Who follows laws- law abiding citizens.So a criminal will get their guns by any means possible,regardless of the laws!Therefore gun laws are only going to affect the law abiding citizen.I.M.O.

Law abiding....Outlaw....meh, just titles AFAIC. Not overly concerned about what they CALL me....but rest assured I will do what I have to to protect my family!!

If Dave believes he's found a better way....more power to him, it's really no concern of mine....but he really should back away from the punch bowl!! :biglaugh:

Dave has been ruined by living in Mexico. ...where the average person can't own a gun. We all know how safe it is down there.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

There are over 300,000,000 guns in the US. If guns are going to make us safe, how many more is it going to take?

Guns are not the problem, nor the solution. People using guns for illegal acts are the problem. Being able to own guns for defense, being trained in their use, and having the common sense to know when and how to properly use them, is a big part of the solution. Laws, whether pertaining to guns or anything else, only serve to keep honest people honest. CRIMINALS BREAK LAWS, they always have and always will. Putting more laws on the books does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to keep criminals from committing crime.

As long as we are going to feed it anyway, I want in on it too.

TROLLERS.jpg

TROLL.jpg

TROLL FOOD.jpg

troll spray.jpg

Guns are not the problem, nor the solution. People using guns for illegal acts are the problem. Being able to own guns for defense, being trained in their use, and having the common sense to know when and how to properly use them, is a big part of the solution. Laws, whether pertaining to guns or anything else, only serve to keep honest people honest. CRIMINALS BREAK LAWS, they always have and always will. Putting more laws on the books does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to keep criminals from committing crime.

I agree completely. And that is exactly why we need stricter regulations to keep the guns out of the hands of criminals. When someone can just walk into a wal-mart and buy a gun in 15 minutes, something is seriously wrong.

Back