Article about Banning Motorcycles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a freakin idiot ! The guy is probably one of hte stupid ass's that drive along reading a paper or texting & think there is nothing a matter with that. I would like to talk to him face to face.

WOW, is he puckered up or what? Sounds like if he ever rode a 2-wheeled motorized vehicle it would be a PINK vespa with matching helmet!!:rofl_200:
meep-meep:boxing00:

Sounds like someone's Civic, tricked out with parts from Wal Mart got smoked by a motorcycle.

The cage vs motorcycle thing is very reminiscent of the sailboater vs powerboater scene also. Inherently, people who sail are more skilled, more alert, and generally more knowledgeable about boating than people who just turn the key and drive. If you've survived more than a few thousand miles, you've got to me more alert and an overall better motorist than most people on the road.

The "purist" cagers, the ones who fancy themselves to be extremely good drivers because they take their Civic Si to track days likewise feel inadequate, knowing that to pilot a motorcycle takes far more skill than pretending your an F1 driver with the flappy-paddle shifters. So they poke at it....law of the schoolyard.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Ben Franklin
I like to pull this quote out whenever the nanny-state rears it's head.

using this article in my research paper im writing. thanks for the link

'Then, there?s the economic impact that motorcycle crashes have on you and me. The cost to us all in terms of increased health-insurance costs ? if not direct taxpayer costs ? to cover those people injured in and by motorcycle accidents who can?t afford to pay. The increased cost of auto insurance from damage inflicted and received, not to mention untold billions in insurance payouts to motorcycle drivers. The court time taken up by accidents involving motorcycle drivers. The cost of accident-scene public services such as police and fire.'

What about paying for illegal and death care, butt pluggers and doper's problems? There aren't more car, truck and bus, than bike accidents? Sounds like money is the main concern here, but not a good example for using as a tool to ban scooters. Why bring up the court system? Felonious law suits clog up the courts, along with drug related crimes, which include thefts and murders. Hugh is a nard tard.

Back