As of next week, Maine now longer requires CCW permits

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes sense to me. If the mandatory training they are no longer doing is anything like the training in FL, there is no point. Boil it down, if you know which end the bullets come out, you pass!

Meanwhile the DB's in Massachusetts get to share the worst and most restrictive gun laws with Illinois. Most company's don't even want to do mail order business with us. The best place for criminals to operate.

He's drafting a bill to keep people from Maine out of NY :damn angry:

Ain't THAT the truth....different story during the big prison break tho....then he wanted us armed to the teeth!!

Meanwhile the DB's in Massachusetts get to share the worst and most restrictive gun laws with Illinois. Most company's don't even want to do mail order business with us. The best place for criminals to operate.

Yup, same here Steve-o, all of the big suppliers have it specified in their ads...Except NY, Mass.....etc...Blomo says "Hey if they don't want to do business with us they don't have to."
They want to do business with US Guv....it's YOU they don't want to deal with! :bang head:

All this bullshit about gun control being an effective method to stop gun violence is just that....BULLSHIT!! As horrible and tragic as the high profile shootings like Newtown, Oregon, etc. are they don't mean anything compared to the real tragedy....that we are losing dozens of young people daily to street violence....mostly shootings. Nothing ever mentioned about THAT is there....no political mileage to be gained there.

Big news flash....the more publicity these awful events get....the more 'events' there will be!

One of the MANY reasons living here sucks...but our fellow Massholes keep sending the criminals to Beacon Hill when we know they should have Cedar Junction as an address...:damn angry:...oh wait , that's where our last 3 speakers of the house are...:bang head:

From your mouth to God's ears Matt. Change would be great. I was in NH last fall and ran down to Walmart to get some plinking ammo. I didn't have my FID card. The clerk told me"no problem, as long as you don't reside in Massachusetts or Illinois. It's not like 22 lr's would be the choice of a revolutionary. Now that's Wallyworld policy, not law.
I bought ammo there before from a different clerk. I went up to the register and checked out like it was bread of such. Just living in this shitty state effects your rights elsewhere. Safest place on earth for criminals and you know how the Cape is. Drop your keys on the ground, you had better kick them to the bridge before you bend over to pick them up! I'm going for a ride to forget this shit. It's just a pissoff.

I bought a box of 50 rounds of 25cal./ For my girl friends pisto'la in Wallmart O'side California/ No questions asked:whistlin:

Attachments

• Pams pocket rocket 25cal..jpg
    Pams pocket rocket 25cal..jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 12
I walked out into the yard last night - after 10pm - and popped off a couple rounds of .22cal, just because I could. No body cared. No police were called. Nothing. F'cking armadillo won't be ripping holes in my yard ever again. 5th time in under a week! Tonight, perhaps I'll try my 9mm iron. Overkill? Perhaps, but I hate f'ing armadillos. But I love living in rural Missouri.

disclaimer: this was purely a hypothetical case, true fiction if you will.....everyone knows I no longer own any weapons due to the boating accident many years ago in which every gun I had sunk to the bottom of a lake. Also, no real armadillos were harmed in the making of this story.

disclaimer: this was purely a hypothetical case, true fiction if you will.....everyone knows I no longer own any weapons due to the boating accident many years ago in which every gun I had sunk to the bottom of a lake. Also, no real armadillos were harmed in the making of this story.

Gotta be careful on the water these days. I keep hearing of this sort of accident nearly on a daily basis! Insult to injury, after my first boating accident I had another just a week after acquiring one replacement firearm. Crazy world...

Gotta be careful on the water these days. I keep hearing of this sort of accident nearly on a daily basis! Insult to injury, after my first boating accident I had another just a week after acquiring one replacement firearm. Crazy world...

Hey....there is one beloved member on this site that lost all of his guns in a freak volcano accident. Weird sh*t happens.

Wow...I thought I was the only one to loose ALL my guns by mysterious circumstances...:ummm:

Sumbitch !

I'm in NY, but it's the "better part" IMO :eusa_dance::. I have a gun club a couple miles from me. Couple times a week it sounds like a small war. Music to my ears. This is a while ago, but where i grew up (Bill Sewards home town) We would hunt both sides of the town. On the way home we'd just walk back through town with our shotguns. Not even a glance.

Back