Asv levers for my 10

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VmaxRider85

Reaction score
Hey guys was looking for input on the asv levers. Reviews.? Deals?

So far only found them for 140 a piece

I've seen pazzo levers but the asv's look cleaner and I've had them on my yz426 dirt bike and loved em !!

I just put on a set of Pazzo levers on my 2012 Vmax. This is my second set, have a set on the FZ8 too. Very good quality and adjusutability. Some cheap e-bay levers look and work good for a while(if they fit right) but the sun can fade the colors fast .

Those are junk ! Not going to last .. 20,000 dollar bike not putting junk lol

How much do you think my bike is worth? Look at my levers... Work just fine and good quality, but you get what you want...

img47151.jpg

12052012711.jpg

I've seen pazzo levers but the asv's look cleaner and I've had them on my yz426 dirt bike and loved em !!

Can't go wrong with either brand. They pretty much sell for the same price everywhere, I've never seen them "discounted"....maybe free shipping.

The knock offs feel nothing like the real things......I've got the Pazzo's and have felt the action of the knock offs. If you are just interested in the looks the knock offs are OK.....but if you want to improve the feel as well go with the real deal.

Attachments

• DSCN4082.jpg
    DSCN4082.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 24
I have ASV's on my 2010. Work great, look great, feel great...even after 24,000 miles
I bought the cheap knockoffs for the R1, Work great, Look great for about 3 days in the sun at work as the black turns purple. Feel great, they are of good quality as well (machining). I purchased the natural aluminum color knowing they would fade quickly, but where they attach to the stock location they are black (fading)... But hey, it is hard to see on this bike and other wise I am happy.

You asked for peoples input. Wildweasel pt offered his opinion and you jumped on him saying "Those are junk ! Not going to last .. 20,000 dollar bike not putting junk lol". We all know how much a GenII costs. Don't ask for opinions if you can't be a bit more diplomatic in your responses. More appropriate response would have been they aren't quite what I am looking for, not my cup of tea or trying to find something between those two price points. Thanks for helping reform peoples attitudes towards the stereotypical rude New Yorkers. And yes, as you know I am from New York too. This just caught me the wrong way today. But responding in this fashion when asking for help will only lead to less people willing to help in the future.

Have a great day,

Todd

They (the Pazzos and Knock-offs) are not made of the same materials. The Pazzos cam block is made of 7075 aluminum a harder alloy which should not wear out nearly as quick.

The Knock offs I felt had much more play in them, not machined to as tight a tolerance IMO.

But....it just a lever afterall, they will all work your clutch and brake. :)

sorry for the tude guys . yamaha has had my bike for 3 weeks.!!!! feels like ill never get it back ! so i dont even know if ill ever get to buy levers. but hey those levers do look good on that bike.wild... looks like lots of time.money.sweat.tears and blood went into that beautiful machine. must take at least a day just to polish everything !!

i called yamaha about the ASV they said will take 3 weeks to get .. :(

and newyorkers tude comes out when a shop has the bike for 3 weeks. :(

Here are the ASV's on my 2010
And the knock offs on my 2003

Attachments

• DSC_0326.jpg
    DSC_0326.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_2109.jpg
    DSC_2109.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 33
Back