Attempted murder?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonoran6

Reaction score
On my way home from work yesterday, someone tried to kill me. Switched lanes and got behind a white Chevy. As we exited the freeway, he brake checked me hard. I almost ran into the back of him. I swerved to the left to avoid running into the back, as I got next to his car he jerked his wheel and smashed into me. My radiator is broken, right scoop is smashed and gone, my right engine guard is bent up around my water pump and a bolt got ripped out of my frame. This guy assaulted me with his car, I got a ticket for unsafe lane change. I asked him what his problem was and told him that was attempted manslaughter, he laughed and said "ive been on the force for 21 years, good luck trying to prove it asshole" he got to drive away. Somehow I didn't lay the bike down, I got lucky. Physically I'm fine, got a bruise on my leg. Mentally I'm still pretty shaken up and feel like this guy is gonna get off free and clear cause of his buddies.

fuckin dick. man if only you had a gopro. i dont get it, why r there assholes like this out there? what fun is it trying to knick down a biker

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

If it is as you say then you go to the Prosecutor and the Press and then get an attorney or maybe the ACLU.

I have seen enough of these "American Hero" cops on you tube to make me enraged.

The one good thing about this "Hero" is that with 21 years he should be retired soon, but the bad part is you will be paying his huge pension, but then again,, I guess he deserves it.:rofl_200: ( My Azz).

O

Either they don't see you at all, or they see you and would like to kill you!!

Pretty good philosophy to ride by...

Speaking of which...

Who ever "Gets this" first should get an award...

Attempted Murder, or an Unkindness of Ravens?

Attachments

• attemtped murder.jpg
    attemtped murder.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 74
On my way home from work yesterday, someone tried to kill me. Switched lanes and got behind a white Chevy. As we exited the freeway, he brake checked me hard. I almost ran into the back of him. I swerved to the left to avoid running into the back, as I got next to his car he jerked his wheel and smashed into me. My radiator is broken, right scoop is smashed and gone, my right engine guard is bent up around my water pump and a bolt got ripped out of my frame. This guy assaulted me with his car, I got a ticket for unsafe lane change. I asked him what his problem was and told him that was attempted manslaughter, he laughed and said "ive been on the force for 21 years, good luck trying to prove it asshole" he got to drive away. Somehow I didn't lay the bike down, I got lucky. Physically I'm fine, got a bruise on my leg. Mentally I'm still pretty shaken up and feel like this guy is gonna get off free and clear cause of his buddies.

If it happened to me and I knew his name I'd have to track him down and extract some sort of revenge......Long Distance....

That's not a suggestion by the way....

If it happened to me and I knew his name I'd have to track him down and extract some sort of revenge......Long Distance....

That's not a suggestion by the way....

I got his address on the DPS accident report. Google mapped it, he lives 1 mike from me...

Who ever "Gets this" first should get an award...

Attempted Murder, or an Unkindness of Ravens?

hehehe. so is one a raven and one a crow? or is it a collection of ravens (an unkindness) and because most people don't know the difference between crows and ravens, the ones that don't know difference would think this to be a a group of crows, or a murder? or maybe is it vice versa: a murder of crows that could be misconstrued for as an unkindness of ravens? i couldn't tell you the difference between a crow and raven to save Poe's life.

I'd really like to know how you pull an unsafe lane change into the side of a car....on a bike??!! No witnesses I suppose

hehehe. so is one a raven and one a crow? or is it a collection of ravens (an unkindness) and because most people don't know the difference between crows and ravens, the ones that don't know difference would think this to be a a group of crows, or a murder? or maybe is it vice versa: a murder of crows that could be misconstrued for as an unkindness of ravens? i couldn't tell you the difference between a crow and raven to save Poe's life.

:punk:

You Win,....What I'm not sure...

I can't tell the difference between them either, although I think they are ravens...:ummm:

Speaking of which when I was up in Yellowstone I had some of those willy fuckers completely unzip my saddle bags, both of them, and had my stuff all over the parking lot....Smart f*^&^ckers they are....I had some food in there and they knew it...

The name "crow" is used for an entire family of birds, Corvidae, that includes the raven species. To put it simply, all ravens are crows; but crows can also be jays, magpies, or other birds. The terms "crow" and "raven" are actually very general, and can be used to refer to a number of different related birds in the Corvus genus. In the United States, most people use these terms to refer to the American Crow (Corvus brachyrhynchos) and the Common Raven (Corvus corax). While these black birds have many similarities, there are differences in their appearance, noises, and habitat.

The name "crow" is used for an entire family of birds, Corvidae, that includes the raven species. To put it simply, all ravens are crows; but crows can also be jays, magpies, or other birds. The terms "crow" and "raven" are actually very general, and can be used to refer to a number of different related birds in the Corvus genus. In the United States, most people use these terms to refer to the American Crow (Corvus brachyrhynchos) and the Common Raven (Corvus corax). While these black birds have many similarities, there are differences in their appearance, noises, and habitat.

Awesome!

I love this forum!!

You would never see this kind of valuable info on "another" forum:biglaugh:

That sux Sonoran6, I hope you can get him for something. For sure karma will have a role to play in his future!
Make up a list of things that you are needing, maybe some of us can help you out.

/hijack on/
Awesome!

I love this forum!!

You would never see this kind of valuable info on "another" forum:biglaugh:
No doubt Rusty! :biglaugh: So to futher this process of learning on the subject of crows/ ravens, I always thought that the difference was size. We have a large population of ravens in the U.P. (as well as a multitude of other natures critters). The PBS program "Nature" did a show on crows about how smart and adaptable they are. The video is almost 50 min long but if your interested in crows and how they have learned to observe humans and our various activites that capture their curosity then check this out: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/a-murder-of-crows/full-episode/5977/ /hijack off/

That's really shitty dude. Most cops are just regular guys doing a job but there's more than a few that think their shit don't stink and have a bug up their butt about something, and motorcycles tends to top the list of cop pet peeves....probably because a bunch of them have lost Capt. America here and made him look like a douche so now he's got it out for them.

Or who knows, the whole "on the force" line could have been straight BS, just a line to try and convince you to not pursue the issue.

Not that it really matters I guess since he got let off and that's that. The asshole is right, good luck trying to prove that was his intention, regardless of how obvious it was or even that he said that. If you had a gopro video or something you'd have some ammo to take to court, but now all you've got is a cracked up bike and your word against his. And in about 99% of car-vs-bike court cases, it's the biker's fault(regardless of the truth...the biker is assumed to have been speeding, passing illegally, whatever).

It's always fun to speculate about ways for revenge but be smart, all too often such schemes backfire and give them the satisfaction of screwing you over even harder.

Best way is to embarrass him. Cops hate getting bested by average-joe-citizen especially douchebags like this. Find out where Super Cop and his white chevy go, and dust him on your bike. Just sail by him on the highway, burnout in front of his house, something. Being the anti-bike asshole he'll chase you, kick the v-boost open and dust him. Knowing you got the last laugh in the matter will burn him more than anything, especially since he'd be in the same situation...he knows it was you but has zero proof.

Anyway glad to hear you're not hurt bro. Steel and chrome can be fixed for a lot less time, money, and pain than flesh and bone. Fix the bike and get the last laugh on this grade A sack of soggy dicks.

My advice is to take down the thread & "do not look for revenge."
If you try to get something done you will probably be dissatisfied but I dunno how you could be found at fault. You could try to file w/Internal Affairs or the state licensing board. I guarantee you he has a history of problems w/the public. At least you would make it a matter of record. Once you take that step be prepared for whatever may come your way.

I suggest you contact Buster Hymen & have this thread removed completely & no 'thread removed' italics note either.

No revenge for sure....it could only make things worse. I would go to the cops and make a written complaint against him. They have to accept it, and at least there will be a written record of his actions if he ever does it again to someone else. There is also always small claims court for the damages to your bike, but it would be your word against his. Too bad you don't have a witness!

My advice is to take down the thread & "do not look for revenge."
If you try to get something done you will probably be dissatisfied but I dunno how you could be found at fault. You could try to file w/Internal Affairs or the state licensing board. I guarantee you he has a history of problems w/the public. At least you would make it a matter of record. Once you take that step be prepared for whatever may come your way.

I suggest you contact Buster Hymen & have this thread removed completely & no 'thread removed' italics note either.

To remove this thread is a further win for the rogue cop.

I say leave this thread up as the talk of "revenge" is just harmless bluster, unlike the cop who MAY be guilty of Felonious Assault.

O

Latest posts

Back