Attn: Sean Morley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbostang

Reaction score
Sean, what is the turn around time for a seat. Have you got any in stock that you can ship now and I send you mine in return?
Do I need to redo all 3 pieces, or can I keep the center sections\?
What is the cost inc shipping to T2Y 4G2 (Canada)
How much of a core charge prior to shipping the old seat?

So many questions............

Thanks

Jarrett

You can keep the center but the material won't match and I don't care who you talk to it will never match.

If you do all 3 sections and reshape the front only the price is $240 plus shipping. If we reshape the rear it's $280 for the 3 sections. Right now we are looking at 4 weeks before I can get any more seats ready but you need to at least put in your "reservation" if you want one to get it soonest. I have 2 already in line that are reworking the original 2006 material (which the final fit doesn't look as good but not too bad either).

If you give me your word you are sending your core there is no advance charge for it. Just send it when you get the new one. In fact, don't pay me until I have the seat close to ready to go unless it is got some really wierd material you want to use. We do them made to order too though most choose the carbon fiber and smooth black patterned seat.

I do have a few rears on hand and a couple of centers but the prebuilt fronts go quickly.

Canada shipping is a bit more but I wuold say $30 would cover it.

Sean Morley

how much is the core charge, as the shipping costs could cancel those out.

got any pics/urls I can see of the carbon/black pattern?

how much is the front reshaped, I am 5'6" and need a shorter seat, but also one the is more comfortable.

Jarrett

I don't mean to thread-jack, but I think I remember something about you re-working the corbin seats as well?

Looking for the same basic info, only for corbin as the OP is after. Not looking to do it right now, but maybe as soon as my 4 wheeled project is completed.

Latest posts

Back