August 1985 CYCLE GUIDE

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TWD54

Reaction score
25 years later.
Magazine price $1.75
VMAX priceless

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 119
If we could only travel back in time with the ones we have now...:biglaugh:

Big Thanx

ya noone cares about the blah blah vulcan/shadow/sportbike/cruiser/ whatever.

the vmax is a legend.

Attachments

• vmaxad94.jpg
    vmaxad94.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 47
:punk:
I remember the article (as would any fresh outa high schooler with a speed issue would) for the page that read
:worthy:"The world's fastest, most powerful production motorcycle. Period":worthy:
Cool, thanks for posting!!

Thanks for posting this ~ I don't have that article.

I do have CYCLE GUIDE May,1985 article.

I also have CYCLE WORLD May,1985. The CYCLE WORLD is a cool 2 part article in which they tested the bike by itself in part 1 and then followed by pitting it against a Cobra 427. Glad I kept them.

Norms 427: Any chance you could do Pictures or Scans of your 2 articles and post them?:biglaugh:

I scanned the Cycle Guide 5/85 article in high resolution but it is too large of pixel size that his site won't accept the attachments.

So I have put the Cycle Guide May '85 into a PDF file, Mac Pages, and Word and you can PM me with your email address and tell me which format you want and I'll send it to you.

Maybe someone can figure out how to attach it without reducing it so small in resolution that it is almost unreadable.

I'll do the same very soon for the May '85 Cycle World article.

Thanks.

Norm

I've just scanned and am ready to send out another article by CYCLE WORLD of the same date, May '85. This one has a cool comparison with a Cobra 427.

Norm

Latest posts

Back