Award Request for BOM88!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for BOM88!

• Yes

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tex85

Reaction score
- Tex85

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 10799
User Name: Tex85
What is your name?: Ryan Austin

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 13
Name: Mod Monkey
Description: Awarded to users with innovative ideas that they have modded their VMax with.

Recipient username : BOM88

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

This guy even impressed Sean with his mod monkey engineering skills in this thread! It was also nominated to become a sticky and is a true example of the mod monkey at work. :punk:

http://vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=31997
-----------------------------------------------------

Yes, Ben is very innovative, as he's shown once again. Ben is helpful too, and always willing to assist a Vmax Brother. Good, and smart guy.
Steve-0

Last edited:
Hmm gonna have to think on this one. Maybe I'll hold out until he makes me a setup when I'm home for Xmas

-garrett

+1 here for Ben as well, he has 1337 skillz!:punk:

That's unfair....Garrett's holding BOM88 hostage for a 'yes' vote...never thought I'd see such a thing on this forum!! :hihi:

I'm with you BD, not sure that's good form? Although they are family, using it when acting as a forum admin is questionable etiquette at the very least!:thumbs up:
But if it works, I would have been all over it too!:th_rockon: Ahh, brotherly love!:rofl_200:

Oh yeah! His procedure, together with the photos, leaves nothing to the imagination. Very detailed, easy to follow. Also nice to see the use of metric, by someone south of the border.
Cheers!

+1 here for Ben as well, he has 1337 skillz!:punk:

I'm with you BD, not sure that's good form? Although they are family, using it when acting as a forum admin is questionable etiquette at the very least!:thumbs up:
But if it works, I would have been all over it too!:th_rockon: Ahh, brotherly love!:rofl_200:

Absolutely....much bad form!! Well put BB! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I appreciate the compliments! Im just a guy looking for cost effective ways of doing things

Back