Award Request for customizedcreationz! --AWARDED--

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for customizedcreationz!

• Yes

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

06VMAXIMUS

Reaction score
- 06VMAXIMUS

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 3097
User Name: 06VMAXIMUS
What is your name?: Bob

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 11
Name: Purple Heart
Description: Awarded to Vmax brothers and sisters who have been injured.

Recipient username : customizedcreationz

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Todd's recent accident makes him well worthy of this award! Glad your OK Todd!!! http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=38327
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for customizedcreationz!

He put it down at highway speed, totaled the Max and lived to us about it......................Unfortunate but well deserved!

I think its strong of him to jump back into riding so fast most would have trouble doing so. I don't totally understand the devil angle tattoo's but he is okay.

yes from me.

Absolutely agree, Todd is a great guy that thankfully is also smart enough to RIDE WITH THE CORRECT RIDING GEAR ON!! There aren't many that I've ever seen more devoted to riding and always making awesome parts for whatever bike he is riding. alot of guys after going down not as bad give up riding all together. But he took it in stride like he broke down. Just loaded it up went home and is already looking for his next bike. Even though I hate anyone getting this award he definetly deserves it. See ya at Thunder Buddy!!!

A wreck happens in a blink,Glad he;s ok and yes well deserved

Does anyone ever say Hell no...lol I think everyone deserves awards for helping out and giving shit....

Well Todd certainly does that, this time it's for wrecking things! :punk:

That's what they do is drag their feet , time & the money is on their side. We're the ones in a hurry .

Yes on the award . This is why the award should be given . Not for the bleeding splinter I got in my finger. LOL

Back