Award Request for customizedcreationz!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for customizedcreationz!

• Yes

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ninjaneer

Reaction score
- ninjaneer

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 5722
User Name: ninjaneer
What is your name?: ninjaneer

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: You Da Man award
Description: Forum user who already has a Nice Guy award, but deserves another one

Recipient username : customizedcreationz

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

The Nice Guy award has already been bestowed upon customizedcreationz, so please allow me to use this mechanism as way to re-emphasize how cool the man is. As a kind gesture to help me grieve my father's passing, customizedcreationz offered to do something for me.
Shoot me an email. I have something cool I would like ti do for you and your dad. [email protected]
Todd

As trivial as it may be to him and perhaps to some, what came out was something that will give me and my siblings something nobly cool that we can cherish as a life-long remembrance of good 'ol Pop.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showpost.php?p=351462&postcount=24
-----------------------------------------------------

Todd is a great guy and does great work. Im glad you shared this with us. What a nice idea you and your family will be able to enjoy for years to come. Nice work Todd

Nice story, so cool to see this level of thoughtfulness and craftsmanship to help Greg and his family commemorate his fathers service. I'm glad to hear it helped because when you lose a loved one gestures like this will be forever cherished.

Todd's a good guy and we had a lot of fun last year at thunder on vmax mike's rogue ride. He's also a good room mate. Didn't hear him snore once. :biglaugh: Also that's his handy work in my avatar.

Losing my mom almost a year ago now I can really relate to how much this must've meant to you. I really enjoy reading Todd's posts even though he sold his Vmax he's a great asset for this forum. Great job Todd. Absolutely yes from me!!!!

So very sorry you lost your dad,I still go visit my dads,And he has been gone sence 88.It's a very good thing customizedcreations done in honor of your father.May he rest in peace.Nothing greater than friendship and love.Voting yes.

I appreciate all the comments.

Sometimes its the little things in life that give you the biggest smiles.

The picture of the display stand brought a tear to my eye because I could picture the polished and engraved casing on it before it was even finished.

Though this forum is small, it is tight nit. And even though I dont own a Vmax anymore, I ll still be here because I enjoy the company.

Todd

Not gonna lie. When seeing the work, I got choked up. My sincerest condolences for your loss Ninjaneer. I never had a father in my life, so my heart always breaks when a son who had one loses theirs.

Touching work Todd. Much respect.

Back