Award Request for gamorg02! -AWARDED-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for gamorg02!

• Yes

Votes: 40 93.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CustomMax

Reaction score
- CustomMax

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 4632
User Name: CustomMax
What is your name?: Ed DeMino

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 12
Name: Award of Posting Excellence (APE)
Description: Awarded to forum users who regularly post and contribute to the betterment of the forum.

Recipient username : gamorg02

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Garrett is our "general in the field" so to speak. He watches over the battles we sometimes have with each other and plays ref to our threads. He contributes in a way that makes this forum. "The best on the internet"
-----------------------------------------------------

Absolutely!

For a guy who seems so young (Maybe he just works out a lot haha) he demonstrates maturity, level headedness and a calming rational influence that many of us can only aspire to.

Oh, and his posts are excellent too!

Re: Award Request for gamorg02!

Come on folks...
Step up and give your VMF Brother the award he deservses. Or just vote. But show your support to the VMF at least make a choice!!!

Voted yes. I appreciate the time and effort people put into this forum.

He should also get the "postus whorus" award ... LOL...

Oh and by the way as a moderator/admin he can see who voted NO on this... LOL... Thats the funniest part... LOL

He should also get the "postus whorus" award ... LOL...

Oh and by the way as a moderator/admin he can see who voted NO on this... LOL... Thats the funniest part... LOL

Yea, I thought the same thing. At least he'll know who his true friends are! And he could just boot the 2 who did it! Lol, people just kill me sometimes! Or at least have the balls to say why they voted that way. It's easy to be... Ah, nevermind. You guys know what I mean.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Garrett several times. I'm really upset that I don't see him more. I'm only 30 min away from him. Kids sports and family kind of get in the way. He has helped me out many times. He is a big part of this forum. And I vote a HUGE YES !!!!!!!!
Garrett thanks for all that you do. Hope to hang out with you soon.

Is there a way to actually vote on Tapatalk on a phone or is that feature only on a PC?

I don't see it?

Is there a way to actually vote on Tapatalk on a phone or is that feature only on a PC?

I don't see it?

Rusty, once you go to "main forum" then go to "the burn out pit". You'll see a bar on the top right, then open that, it should give you an option that says "web view", that should open the page just like a PC. Then you can vote. Try that.

Back