Award Request for HyperPete! --> AWARDED!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for HyperPete!

• Yes

Votes: 28 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Traumahawk

Reaction score
- Traumahawk

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 8061
User Name: Traumahawk
What is your name?: Eric

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : HyperPete

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

A while back HyperPete bought some PVC pipe to redux the front fork seals on his Vmax. After that he gave away all of the extra that he had to whom ever wanted it. When I inquired about it, he sent me the last that he had, and wouldn't allow me to pay for the pipe, or shipping. I believe the he embodies what makes the Vmax community so great.
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for HyperPete!

I agree, Pete deserves this award. I was one of the recipients of his kind gesture, he would not allow me to pay shipping charges either. It's members like Pete that make this forum great........I voted YES!!!:eusa_dance:

I met Hyperpete at Thunder during the Tech session with Damon and Tyler. He's a nice guy and it was too bad his Vmax did not want keep it's battery charged for the weekend.
Being a Forum Supporter and offering up a useful tool just for the asking is surely the hallmark of a VMF "Nice Guy"!

Here's another .Best of luck .Sounds well deserved.

Nah, I hear he's a maroon!! :biglaugh:

Thank you, I appreciate the gesture! I'm just paying forward some of the assistance I have been given. I appreciate the forum and all of the members here, and the help I have been given from the very first day I joined.

Yea, Pete, I got the tool and it's just a matter of time before I will probably have to use it. I hope it's a long time, but I got the tool for my old 85 and now I have one for my 04. This little guy looks good on you profile.. congrats......Joe

Back