Award Request for jedi-!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for jedi-!

• Yes

Votes: 25 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wildweasel_pt

Reaction score
- wildweasel_pt

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 4254
User Name: wildweasel_pt
What is your name?: Fred

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : jedi-

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

I asked Steve if could make me some specific work on cutting a specific gear as i was having trouble to do it locally. He promptly jumped in and didn't even charge me for labor as a personal favor and worked on it on a weekend. A small gesture that makes me ask for a second nice guy award (is it possible for a VERY nice guy award?? or increasing points on like a feedback thingy?) as he deserves it and deserves to be honored for it. Thanks Steve.
-----------------------------------------------------

Sadly only 1 Nice Guy award is allowed per member.
Ask me how I know ...

Sadly only 1 Nice Guy award is allowed per member.
Ask me how I know ...

Well you were awarded the ultra, uber nice guy award but it broke the forum and consequently had to be revoked. Such an award requires the forum to divide by zero and well, shit happens at that point.

We all know Jedi is a nice guy and simply the fact he was nominated again only furthers that point. Got my vote even though it won't go anywhere. :punk:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

He's got my vote even thou it's not going any where. This seems to happen ever so often. I think the rule needs to be changed so that a member can have 2 NICE GUY AWARDS :confused2:

Well you were awarded the ultra, uber nice guy award but it broke the forum and consequently had to be revoked. Such an award requires the forum to divide by zero and well, shit happens at that point.

We all know Jedi is a nice guy and simply the fact he was nominated again only furthers that point. Got my vote even though it won't go anywhere. :punk:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
LOL, yeah I got the Bonus Karma.
I voted yes too, so maybe he'll get some good Karma out of this also.

He proved to me to be the Yoda of the Jedi's! MVP should be the recognition he as well as Sean and a handful of others that actually fabricate solutions to our specific individual issues. He improved my bike by 100X that made it absolutely RIGHT. He's nice and all but to me he is Yoda and he deserves any and all accolades he could ever get. Maybe even the Yoda award.

Steve is the epitome of a Nice Guy! He is a true craftsman and has worked his magic with a number of his ideas and fixes showing up on VMF Vmax's.
Thank-you Steve, for all you do!:worthy:

Latest posts

Back