Award Request for Rusty McNeil! -AWARDED-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for Rusty McNeil!

• Yes

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SpecOps13

Reaction score
- SpecOps13

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 4339
User Name: SpecOps13
What is your name?: Dave

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : Rusty McNeil

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Not long ago, Rusty sent several of us some parts he wanted out of the way. Good Parts... He shipped them to us and refused anything in return, He didn't even want shipping... That's the last I know of in a long line of kind things he's done for others here.. He deserves this Award...
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for Rusty McNeil!

I'm in, and agree with the need for the award.......

Rusty's just a Great VMaxer and Person.. Always helpful to all of us...

I saw the engine build he's putting together with Sean too. Way Cool.
Wish I had the money and was willing to leave one of the bikes down
for so long. I'm sure with that I could loose my driving privileges fast...

Most often people are very focused on solving their own or OP's Problems, awarding those deserving of recognition sometimes falls short...:confused2:
I try to slow down once in a while and thank all of you for your help. Having overwhelming on going projects keeps me from going totally
nuts with an obsession to Award a lot more deserving people....:biglaugh:

Last edited:

I was one of the folks who benefited from Rusty's (and his wife's!) generosity. Thanks Rusty!

Gee Guys,

Thanks!........I'm touched......Don't know that I deserve it...

I rarely feel like a nice guy, mostly just a windbag, my Wife says I'm sorta harsh, thereby causing me to try harder to be nice...I dunno, maybe she has a motive?:ummm:

Rusty, My Nickname has been Grumpy for a long time. My Wife called me "Ass Hole" with about 100 people watching at Sam's Club. :rofl_200:We all have our moments... You are very deserving of this Award...:biglaugh: If the rest of the world was like this forum we wouldn't have to be the way we are at times....

Dave or Grumpy.:biglaugh:

I'm in, and agree too!!:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Always has a quick response to others needs AND a hell of a guy  so that's a yes from me!! But look just shows no matter how nice you are or anything else your up for someone has to try to piss on a parade I say find the no guy and banish the idiot

The No's don't carry much weight with me. :rofl_200:

Always has a quick response to others needs AND a hell of a guy  so that's a yes from me!! But look just shows no matter how nice you are or anything else your up for someone has to try to piss on a parade I say find the no guy and banish the idiot

Don't banish him.....I'd miss y'all.....I voted no on a whim:biglaugh:.....Sorry.....Wanted to vote to see the results and didn't think I should vote for myself....Oops!

Last edited:

Anybody that goes out of his way to help out others deserves to be recognized for it.

Rusty, You're Too Honest....:rofl_200:

BTW, did you see how the rear fender you sent turned out? It's written up in the User Mods Section..

I guessed I pissed on my own pant leg with my twisted humor:ummm:....., oh well, Cain't lose what you never had....................

Thanks for the thoughts guys, Much appreciated!!:punk:

Y'all Rock just for giving me the nommi!

Back