AWARDED: Award Request for Firefly!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for Firefly!

• Yes

Votes: 28 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
- KJShover

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 1127
User Name: KJShover
What is your name?: KJ

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 12
Name: Award of Posting Excellence (APE)
Description: Awarded to forum users who regularly post and contribute to the betterment of the forum.

Recipient username : Firefly

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

For the posting here;
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?p=237781#post237781

Laying out the DDMTuning HID for a forum member, to aid in the install.
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for Firefly!

yes! the information he provided will be VERY useful when i get around to doing mine.

Yes!
His posts are always well written, researched and stated. He's a good member and contributor.

A resounding YES.
Mr. Fly's posts are precise and accurate, he's obviously a gent that likes to pass on to others the knowledge he has gained. Which is what this forum is primarily all about!
And he's persistent - he will reply with as many posts as needed, to help someone with a problem. He doesn't leave anyone hanging, newbies or old timers.
A valuable forum member, for sure.

Yes, he freely contributes and writes when he has something of value to help members. Plus, he is patient.

Just inquiring about the status of this, I thought it had been done, but I don't find an award. 28:1, (96.55% in-favor) I believe that is clear what the forum sentiment is.

Thanks guys for awarding me, I am always willing to help if I have experience on the subject, I've read many well written posts with step by step instruction by other forum members & benefited greatly from their contribution.
Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back