Awards request ( Plural) for CaptainKyle -- Awards given --

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice Guy and Event Organizer Awards for CaptainKyle

• Yes

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Absolutely ( Same as Yes )

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
CaptainKyle ( Kyle ) is just a great person. He's freely helped so many people at the Central Florida Tech Days that he sets up. It's very difficult to even get him to accept any help to cover the cost to of food / drinks for these days. He's told me to call him anytime if I need help and he's a very knowledgeable contributer here at VMF.

I really feel he deserves 1st of all, the Nice Guy Award.

He organizes these Tech Days, Central Florida Rides and now has invited the local Vmax Riders to attend his personal yearly party. For all of this additional planning and time spent making our VMax time more enjoyable.

I also recommend him for the Event Organizer Award.

I believe he's earned both of these Awards and the recognition that goes along with them....

Re: Awards request ( Plural) for CaptainKyle

Kyle's Lady, Christine deserves a round of thanx for putting up with all of us Riff-Raff too.

She rides her own VMax . :biglaugh: It's the only bike at Kyle's that's not for sale, at any price.:rofl_200:

Last edited:

I voted "Yes" but I would have put "absolutely", had I known about that option before voting. Never met the guy, but he is a solid contributor to the growing knowledge and awesomeness of the forum, and he's definitely got my vote

:biglaugh:I couldn't see putting Yes, No, Maybe so I made it Yes, Absolutely and No. Just because I could.:clapping:

Thank you ! thank you very much ! I would like to thank my fans my forum label. Oh crap this aint the country music awards.LOL Really thanks guys I appreciate it. I am just your average guy that likes to help out when I can.

No Kyle, You're an Extraordinary Guy who goes out of his way, often. My VMax would be sitting in the corner of my garage with real bullet holes in it instead of fake, without your help over the past 2 years...

BTW, I'm looking at an 89 this morning. Could be a great parts bike Got the guy down $1000.00 while on the phone. Another grand or so and I may pick it up.

No Kyle, You're an Extraordinary Guy who goes out of his way, often. My VMax would be sitting in the corner of my garage with real bullet holes in it instead of fake, without your help over the past 2 years...

BTW, I'm looking at an 89 this morning. Could be a great parts bike Got the guy down $1000.00 while on the phone. Another grand or so and I may pick it up.
Cool I was gonna look at a 90 last week but I need to sell some stuff before I buy any more right now. I need to get Garys phone number again. I could not make up my mind rahter I really wanted to sell the 86 but thats the name of the game right now buy & sell so I guess I am gonna get rid of it.

I VOTED YES , HOPEFULLY YOU GUY'S WILL BE MY NEIGHBORS , NEXT YEAR ! .. :punk::punk::punk:

Tim, I've heard all about you. There's a Tim here that's a lot like you. His NickName is Irish and I'm not sure I could put the two of you together. The world might end....:rofl_200::biglaugh: You'll be a welcome addition to all the rest of us crazy's here in Florida.

i voted "yes" but i would have put "absolutely", had i known about that option before voting. Never met the guy, but he is a solid contributor to the growing knowledge and awesomeness of the forum, and he's definitely got my vote
+1

Thank you ! thank you very much ! I would like to thank my fans my forum label. Oh crap this aint the country music awards.LOL Really thanks guys I appreciate it. I am just your average guy that likes to help out when I can.

Thats the best kinda guy, thanks!

This guy is the Sean Morely of Florida. Anyone who votes no I will be paying a visit to.

Tim, I've heard all about you. There's a Tim here that's a lot like you. His NickName is Irish and I'm not sure I could put the two of you together. The world might end....:rofl_200::biglaugh: You'll be a welcome addition to all the rest of us crazy's here in Florida.
i SO HE'S BROKE BUT GOOD LOOKING TO ? "LOL""LOL""LOL" :rofl_200: .. I CANT WAIT ! .. ITS NICE TO NO THAT I'M WELCOME ! ( SOMEWHERE :confused2: ) :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back