Awesome concert!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
Went to see Toby Keith and Trace Adkins last night in Toronto and all I can say is "WHAT A SHOW!!!!!". Had a "no name" guy open for 1/2 hr that was pretty good, Trace Adkins came on and just rocked the place for an hour and a half, and the topper was Toby did a 2hr set!!!!!! Talk about getting your $$$$$'s worth!! Now I have to get going at 5am for work :bang head:. Should have booked the day off!

I seen Toby Keith this summer also, he rocked the place for 2 hours. I'm not a huge country fan but I had to say he kicked some azz!:git:

Toby puts on one hell of a show for sure! My favorite song of the night though was Trace Adkins' new song "Whoop a man's ass"!! Both of them were awesome, though was surprised that they didn't perform at all together.

Went to see Toby Keith and Trace Atkins last night in Toronto and all I can say is "WHAT A SHOW!!!!!". Had a "no name" guy open for 1/2 hr that was pretty good, Trace Adkins came on and just rocked the place for an hour and a half, and the topper was Toby did a 2hr set!!!!!! Talk about getting your $$$$$'s worth!! Now I have to get going at 5am for work :bang head:. Should have booked the day off!
Sleep is overrated and for the weak Jim! Sounds like a great time!

Sounds like a Springsteen concert. He'll wear you out. I have liked Toby Keith from the first time I heard him. Grew up on C & W as my mother was a fan. She had a ton of old records on 78 . Hank , Marty Robbins , Roy Acuff etc. and played it all the time. ( So I really had no choice , LOL )

My wife and I and a couple friends of ours saw Eric Clapton back in February in Pittsburgh. Roger Daltrey (The Who) opened for him.
THAT was an awesome show!

I'm not a big country fan, unless it's mostly 80's on back. Too much sounds like pop today. But I do like Toby. He got my respect for seeing the troops many times and standing up to those three imatation, country hussies. Good man!

Back