Awesome Vmax pictures!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What exhaust system is that, where the front & rear pipes of one side join high in the "V" between the cylinders?

I agree with Rick, yea there are some nice looking Vmax's but some are so ugly they'd have to sneak up on a glass of water to get a drink. But, to each his own. Seems alot of guys take these bikes in a very unusual looking direction. Alot seem to wanna make it into a style bike that it was never meant to be. What makes people think these can be sport bikes? I just kinda shake my head.

Good ole Steve Taylors work... he makes some crazy ass stuff. Very nice guy , way back when I had facebook I chatted with him once in a while..

G

I love the scoops and general style on this one, but the face is a bit much.

si7jr.jpg

Most of these have a sport bike ass on them which I don't really care for. That is one serious triple tree :O

what nice guy jwood. That was cool of you.

Right on. Thank you.
Arm is healing up and we are approaching 70 degrees today. Might get a chance to pull it out of the garage again this year. Kinda liking this new Midwestern weather lately. Light sweater in december?!?! Ok with me.

Edit...... Nevermind that about me riding today. Pulled the 50cc scooter out for the boy, almost lost it with some pain on the recovery.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back