B-day thanks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lew L

Reaction score
Thanks to the "FORUM" for the b-day wishes. Never thought I would make it to 59 years. :eusa_dance: Yah, I'm one of those old farts who like to go fast and is addicted to acceleration.:rocket bike: And BTW: BLACK is the fastest color!!!!
Lew

Welcome to the addicted ones. Had my BLACK bike painted wineberry and now it's even faster than before.

Lew L said:
Thanks to the "FORUM" for the b-day wishes. Never thought I would make it to 59 years. :eusa_dance: Yah, I'm one of those old farts who like to go fast and is addicted to acceleration.:rocket bike: And BTW: BLACK is the fastest color!!!!
Lew

Happy birth day old man Lew, black is the fastest!:cheers00:
________
XRM

Last edited:
mikemax04 said:
Welcome to the addicted ones. Had my BLACK bike painted wineberry and now it's even faster than before.

Very true, it has been scientifically proven that red (and shades of red) are the fastest with black being a close second. :rocket bike:

Happy Bday Lew!!!

There's been a new update I found on the net. The black with red flames is now the fastest max out there!

Back