Back In Black!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
Rode my Max home today.Man does it pull alot harder!I wish that I could have found a warrior or harley that wanted to play.Now that it is back home I can work out the last of the bugs.Thanks Rod!

Attachments

• black2.jpg
    black2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
I love it! Looks awsome and bet its damn fast too. I would get me one of those sporty rear fender conversions if i ever swapped to a radial. When are you gonna make a video for us to drool over? cmon now

Bike looks great shawn! Black is a beautiful color on the max. Who did your paint job?

Bill,They are all new body parts in 98 black.It is cheaper to replace them with new than to have them painted.$350 for both fenders and the hood.Black with silver metallic.I still have my red parts and they are getting repainted red.

Hopefully Friday.I only rode it home after jetting it friday.Rods finishing a 1550 KZ and recamming a 1550 FJ.We will be dynoing all 3 together when they are ready.

Rode to work today.On the way home,sitting at a light,a guy on a wide glide pulls up beside me.Says " Wow nice bike".Damn near sploodged on me.Light turned green,I said thanks then laid about 10 feet of rubber leaving. Priceless!

Looks awesome Shawn, I like the underslung brake, really cleans up the rear of the bike.

Love to hear about the whole setup and dyno numbers after you get it all ironed out...

Rusty

"U be big pimpin', spendin' the cheese
U be big pimpin', on B.L.AD.'s
U be big pimpin', down in PAT
It's just that Shawn-man, Pimp-C and B.U.N.B."

Um, that means your bike is lookin' bad ass.

Latest posts

Back