Back in business...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srk468

Reaction score
Got my bike running last week after the usual yearly carb cleaning and my attempt to seal up my annoying little coolant weep, left the plugs alone and figured I'd change them later. Bike ran like shit, felt like it lost 20hp so figured I'd check easy stuff first like the plugs...
uploadfromtaptalk1400458094433.jpg

I'd say that was definitely part of the problem!! lol But wait, there's more!!
uploadfromtaptalk1400458153525.jpg
One of the wires had came out of the harness so this plug wasn't doing anything lol

Fresh plugs and fixed the harness and she'll take your head off now, bike has never ran this good!! I'm thinking that the plug that burnt went lean because the plugs on the other side were fine.
uploadfromtaptalk1400458325636.jpg
Now I have to pull that fogger nozzle and check for fuel flow through the nozzle before I spray it again though. I'm hoping that I'll get the bike into the 10's on motor this year, I'm still 245lbs without gear but I went 11.2 last fall weighing 295lbs before gear and the bike is running STRONG so I'm hopeful :)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Ohh and so far, so good on the coolant weep! So far it's staying bone dry :)

Good job Scott!!............We'll be looking for that 10sec timeslip!.........:punk:........Tom

Thanks guys, as soon as I'm done working 2 jobs I'm gonna get to the track. Worked 16 hours Friday and 17 hours yesterday, I'm looking forward to having some free time again

Latest posts

Back