Back in the Max game.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikingD

Reaction score
Hello people. I was on this forum over 10 years ago. I went through a gambit of bikes during my sabbatical... never a Tupperware Torpedo I’m happy to report.

I just got a 2011, and feel like I’ve returned home. My balls have dropped; My libido has returned to a state commensurate with a early 20 something American male.

My first bike was a 1985 Yamaha 850 special, and I quickly upgraded to a 2003 VMAX and started chatting with the guys on this site. I owned one wheeled vehicle in 2007-2009. It was my Max. I developed an unhealthy relationship with my bike which had me unnaturally accustomed to traveling from point A to B quickly. In 09 My wife and I somehow spawned a fecal terrorist in the form of an ugly, squishy, noise maker that slightly resembled a human in larval form. Fast forward a few years... and apparently I am a Masochist. I’ve got four of the little fuckers. Each and every one of them is a warrior. I love the little savages dearly.

During my exploration of different bikes, I gravitated toward adventure bikes with the upright riding position. I had a ton of fun, but always moved from bike to bike.

I’ve been without a bike for a couple years, and decided I want a VMax again. Interestingly enough, my wife of eighteen years actually got excited and nostalgic about my old ‘03 when I showed her this 2011. We went and bought it, and she immediately informed me that she is going to need a new helmet and jacket. I have dubbed my new bike ‘Panty Dropper’. LMAO.

Anyway. The site seems to have slowed down some from my last check in several years ago, but that’s the way of things I suppose... I’ll leave it there.

Cheers
DW

P.S. how the fuck do I put a picture on here!??

Thanks!

Attachments

• 3D88E4D9-74BF-40EF-834A-26482CE4B3D2.jpeg
    3D88E4D9-74BF-40EF-834A-26482CE4B3D2.jpeg
    219.7 KB · Views: 23
Back