• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Backrest wanted (2nd Gen)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddah

Reaction score
Purchased a '15 V-Max and looking for a taller backrest than the low profile it came with. If you want to part with one, let me know. Something similar to this,,
BACKREST.jpg

Thanks

are you interested in selling the short one?
I am not certain at the moment. If I can't locate a taller one, might just have to stick with the low profile backrest. I'm in Utah, and the bike is being delivered from LA, CA on the 21st.

I have the taller one and a luggage rack that I’m about to remove. Perhaps a trade for the shorter one?
ZakkAFD6B741-06A2-4D8D-936D-E59E37D86082.jpeg

I have the taller one and a luggage rack that I’m about to remove. Perhaps a trade for the shorter one?
ZakkView attachment 75813
Possibly.... What brand is yours? Can it be mounted without the luggage rack, I'm assuming? This the V Max I'm purchasing

Attachments

• V Max.jpg
    V Max.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Possibly.... What brand is yours? Can it be mounted without the luggage rack, I'm assuming? This the V Max I'm purchasing

If the trade does not work out, I might be interested in buying such thing.

Eventually I will have one (have one shipping to me, once I have it scanned into a catia model i can sell it). The plan is to offer new billet versions

Latest posts

Back