Bad Ass Bikes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their designs are very cool. I like everything but would have to see them for real to make a judgement about the huge front tires. From the pictures, I'm not that thrilled with the look, but it might be fine in the round.

Nasty looking though--bad ass for sure.

The bikes definitly look bad-ass. However with those massive tires, the could only make the max handle worse in the corners.

I give major prop's to the designers. But those bikes to me are in the same catagory as the custom choppers. Nice to ride around town to show off, but not much for practical every day riding. For starts, you would have to clean the hell outta it after every ride, lol.

I will say the nos tanks on the max certainly look the business.

Tires aside, with the many different configurations, there are some good ideas for the new Max. I would never buy the new Max for the twisties. No bike can do everything great and a dragon wagon is what I'm looking for, same as the now Max was meant for. One of those tires would run around $300 and changing them every 5K or so is not in my interest. There must be 10-15 bikes with a similar theme as the Max. Their design favors the Max more than anything running off of a production line at present. Those that need to do the twisties should get a crotch bike. Some are still thinking old Max with outdated technology. The new Max will handle much better in the curves and still be a bruiser.

Lets not be NAY sayers. I'm not selling anything. Surely there has to be something in that lineup that has caught your interest. If not, perhaps a new Max is not in your future. Personally I like the twin headlights that seem like eye sockets in a skull's head without the skull. Also like where the rear fender is on the tire instead of pointing upward. Lack of chrome is good......less polishing. Give me a finish that's harder than nails, where the bugs can be pressure washed off and the bike blow dried on the way home. I hate cleaning bikes anymore.

I like it! very radical...

I agree with mike it needs narrower tires but other than that it's looks like a very well designed streetfighter and I LOVE the streetfighter look....

Latest posts

Back