Bad Ass Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsman30

Reaction score
Went for the first ride of the year today 65 in New York:punk:. Grab the leathers the Ipod went and topped of the tank with some 100 octane and went for the back roads. I was getting the feel for the bike again.. going through the numbers like water through a funnel. I grabbed a handful of throttle and got under the paint to get the cobweds out of the bike as 120 came and went.. I remebered why I like to ride... seeing the lines on the road twist and turn feel the rush of adrenaline as RAMMSTEIN is grinding out the music in my ears there is no better feeling than two wheels between your legs "accept a hot woman" yeah thats why I ride..
You get or you dont :ummm:... I DO:punk:

good for the mind! Took mine out today, ran her through a 1/4 mile right by my place for practice,gonna do it EVERY time I ride untill I get my launch's down.Today Id have been in the 10's...............Yeah, thats why I ride .............A VMAX!

I find riding the vmax like a wild horse. At any moment especially when u think u have tamed it... It suddenly reminds you why its nicknamed the widowmaker lol.... Constant adrenaline rush

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

I find riding the vmax like a wild horse. At any moment especially when u think u have tamed it... It suddenly reminds you why its nicknamed the widowmaker lol.... Constant adrenaline rush

You should try a gen II:clapping:

I don't know....
I think the Gen I is at times a wilder ride for sure....
The Gen II is a hell of a lot faster, but the Gen I will scare you at times... never feel like you totally control a Gen I.....

guess I havent had the GEN II long enough Im still not as comfortable with it as I am with my 1st gen but Ill get there.

I don't know....
I think the Gen I is at times a wilder ride for sure....
The Gen II is a hell of a lot faster, but the Gen I will scare you at times... never feel like you totally control a Gen I.....

Glad it's not just me who's never in control! :rofl_200:

I am extremely comfortable (still respect it though) on the Gen II, but the Gen I is way more unpredictable IMO.

Dunno I've had bad sex but never a bad motorcycle ride.

Your vmax is always exactly the same weight, doesn't have "that time of the month", or declare it has a headache when you want to go for a ride. And when the ride is over, my bike is totally silent, perfectly content to stay in the garage and leave me alone. It's also much more economical than a woman, for $30 of gas you can ride it all day, that won't even cover her dinner, let alone the movie, presents, ect, and even still you're not guaranteed a ride.

So for the value-conscience man that still enjoys a good ride, a motorcycle really is the only sensible option.

Not to mention my vmax doesnt care if i test drive other bikes either... I can still go back and ride the vmax again and again lol.

Nobody here is going to feel sorry for me, but I just stopped riding here. I have been putting off the maintenance on the clutch and carbs for too long. I've been waiting for the weather to turn here, but it's been in the 50's to 70's here all winter. So I finally took the carbs off and am cleaning them and setting the floats, then do the DD clutch.

I know, I know, poor guy has to ride all the time. I think I hear some of you guys swearing at me through my computer monitor. Oh, well. It costs a ridiculous amount of money to live here, but the weather is fantastic.

Your vmax is always exactly the same weight, doesn't have "that time of the month", or declare it has a headache when you want to go for a ride. And when the ride is over, my bike is totally silent, perfectly content to stay in the garage and leave me alone. It's also much more economical than a woman, for $30 of gas you can ride it all day, that won't even cover her dinner, let alone the movie, presents, ect, and even still you're not guaranteed a ride.

So for the value-conscience man that still enjoys a good ride, a motorcycle really is the only sensible option.

I doesnt take her an hr to get ready. Always wants to go. Never asks where we are going. Never punches you in the side yelling in your ear to slow down. Ride her hard and she screams for more. Be nice or she will get you. :rofl_200:

Back