Bad morning

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawman504

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just walked in my house from work awhile ago and there was a little resistance when i pushed the door open, so i pushed harder. I was shocked when i looked down to see what was in the way. I very large heaping pile of runny dog crap! Apparently one of my dogs ate something that didnt agree with his belly and just couldnt hold it any longer. Now when i say big...i mean about the diameter of a basketball on the floor. My dog is a 198 pound English Mastiff and it is unbelievable how much he leaves behind when he does his business. He is perfectly house trained and attempted to wake my son up sometime during the night but my boy said he thought "Goliath" was just bothering him so he told him to go lay down. The worst part of this shitty story is that over the past couple of years something has happened to me where i gag and puke at the slightest unpleasant smells and gross stuff. So, i had to do the only "manly" thing i knew to do....i woke Amber up and she cleaned it all up while i stood in the kitchen with a chip clip attached to my nose gagging. Finally got it all cleaned up and aired the house out.

Wow, what a morning.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Sorry man. I feel your pain. I have 2. Not quite as large, but just as disgusting

No shit !! but in your case lotta shit ... I had a shepherd pincher once yep that was the wife's duty in the house mine was outside !!!!!! Not to rub it in but make sure wife cleans under the door .. O yea I didn't say that just in case we meet someday :biglaugh:

Goliath was good enough to try to get someone up to address his needs and did what an intelligent dog would do, he as close to outside as possible. Could not ask for anything more. I'm a Rottweiler man (number 5) and at 160 lbs, they are people sized for sure. I remember the one mess one of my boys left me was near his dying day when he got fucked up by the drug Rimadyl.
He left a puddle of loose bloody stool on my wood floor. I was working third shift and I'm positive he tried to wake up my wife to go out as he was very disciplined to do his business. I could not possibly be mad at him. Only difference is I cleaned up the mess as my wife gags at bodily fluid expulsions too. Good thing it wasn't 't a fire right?

Goliath was good enough to try to get someone up to address his needs and did what an intelligent dog would do, he as close to outside as possible. Could not ask for anything more.

Agreed 100% I never scolded him an ounce because i know he did his best to get someone to wake up. Hell im sure he did everything short of just using a toilet. He was so sad as we cleaned everything up.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I don't know what it is about dog diarrhea, but it makes me gag too. I can handle the regular stuff. But the runny stuff actually kicks off my gag reflex.

Had a German Sheppard that would get diarrhea from time to time. I could smell it before I even got to the door. You could see on her face she felt bad about it. Thankfully whenever she got sick, she'd always do it on the kitchen floor next to the back door... never in the carpet. So thankful for that!

I hope Goliath is ok!

Haha! That sucks!
My wife will call me for spiders and wasps, but she can pick up the dog crap so it goes both ways!

I was creeping thru the house around 5am one cool autumn morning. The house was dark as I try not to wake anyone as I get ready for work.

I found a landmine with my bare foot. It was planted in the dining room. Very cold, very squishy as it oozed between my toes. Our harlequin great dane had an accident. Another big dog that leaves a big mess.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

I was creeping thru the house around 5am one cool autumn morning. The house was dark as I try not to wake anyone as I get ready for work.

I found a landmine with my bare foot. It was planted in the dining room. Very cold, very squishy as it oozed between my toes. Our harlequin great dane had an accident. Another big dog that leaves a big mess.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Oh damn, I probably would have projectile vomited everywhere. Amazing what we will go through for the love and companionship of our dogs.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back