Bad storm takes biker's life

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Police investigate fatal motorcycle accident in Berkshire County

HINSDALE, Mass. - A motorcyclist is dead after an accident on Route 8 in Hinsdale, Massachusetts.
Police say it could be connected to the storms and that there was a tree and wires down on the road.
Police tell WNYT that at this point, it's not clear if the motorcyclist hit the tree or if something fell on top of the man first.

Yeah.....My neighborhood got nailed AGAIN!!......Most people are still shell-shocked from the tornado. Weather's been vicious for some time now...............what's next??

Yeah.....My neighborhood got nailed AGAIN!!......Most people are still shell-shocked from the tornado. Weather's been vicious for some time now...............what's next??

Heidi & I were heading back home from Albany, heading east, and drove right into it (in the cage, thank god!). We stayed under it all the way home as the storm was heading east too.

Came across a small suv that had been rear-ended by an 18 wheeler....wicked impact from the look of the suv! Think he probly pulled over cause of no visibility and the truck nailed him! All sorts of fire & rescue vehicles & personnel there working on the people....out of state plates too, vehicle all packed full....probly on vacation.

Man, that sux for them!

Latest posts

Back