Badenton Dragstrip Thursday Night

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just trying to see if any one was wanting to go to the strip Thursday night. The weather is far from optimal with 89% humidity predicted but I am probably fixing to part out my bike for unforseen reasons & wanted to run it a couple more times . Was hopeing some other people might be interested.

Just trying to see if any one was wanting to go to the strip Thursday night. The weather is far from optimal with 89% humidity predicted but I am probably fixing to part out my bike for unforseen reasons & wanted to run it a couple more times . Was hopeing some other people might be interested.

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:Kyle, Very Sad It's come to this...
Wish I could help You but I'm totally broke... Gun Monkey sent me parts to test instead of complete guns so I had to order a bunch of stuff...:bang head:

Dave

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:Kyle, Very Sad It's come to this...
Wish I could help You but I'm totally broke... Gun Monkey sent me parts to test instead of complete guns so I had to order a bunch of stuff...:bang head:

Dave
I dont have to sell the bikes . Its just a choice I have made to get a little farther ahead in life. Most likely selling Christines 85 to. I will be keeping a lot of good parts & will build another one in the future & will still be messing buying & selling Vmax parts

I will be keeping a lot of good parts & will build another one in the future & will still be messing buying & selling Vmax parts

Thank God.........................
Good Luck with getting ahead.... I'll never be there.
Dave

OK, Kyle, glad you are still going to be buying & selling VMax parts. Hope everything is OK & you aren't in some significant financial crunch.

OK, Kyle, glad you are still going to be buying & selling VMax parts. Hope everything is OK & you aren't in some significant financial crunch.
Irs all good Phil. As you know I am just a small guy & I dont have to sell anything but at this point I would rather sell my stuff & invest more to help myself & my customers out. I am a " 1 " Man team & when I say 1 man that means mechanic painter shipper & what ever jobs you can think of. I do get behind & forget things there is only one of me with no help period, That is why I encourage people to remind me about things. Thank you for every one that understands,Kyle

Back