Bag for the H.A.C. sissybar

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrunner

Reaction score
Since now i have the sissybar on for the missus , ive started looking round for a bag to go on the back . I had a look at what fits the sissy and came up with this

www.klicbag.com

The only problem is these are leather and my other bags and Cortech .

So what do you guys use bag wise on your sissybars .:ummm:

not sure how it would fit but i have the dowco kit, saddle, tank and tail bag. and got it all for like $135... the tail bag works good upside down on my renntec rack. they also have great customer service...

Been looking for a sissybar bag myself. Most require a luggage
rack for support if riding 2 up. Kuryakyn makes a couple of nice
ones as does T-Bag, tourmaster and saddleman.
Goodluck, let us know what you go with.
Chris

Been looking for a sissybar bag myself. Most require a luggage
rack for support if riding 2 up. Kuryakyn makes a couple of nice
ones as does T-Bag, tourmaster and saddleman.
Goodluck, let us know what you go with.
Chris

Went searching on net thort i would have a look at some more leathers so went to www.leatherup.com . Now i have bought from these guys before good quality stuff but make sure it premium leather grade .
Good quality cheap price . So i wonder if they do bags and what do you know but i came across this at $79.95 USD
OOPS sorry i didnt save a pic thats not like me , i think from memory they were 18' x 16' x 12' , and there was one with a barrelbag on top at 9' for only $59.95USD.

So go have a look at it at www.leatherup.com i would like to hear comments on there stuff .:punk:

I'm currently using this one (Baja) from T Bag, but if I was looking for one now I would be thinking about the leather one gunrunner mentioned above, especially since it's 130 bucks cheaper...a luggage rack would be needed for either one, though.

Attachments

• BAJA.gif
    BAJA.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 53108_H_SH315_MW355.jpg
    53108_H_SH315_MW355.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 14
Hey Rayvin,

Any reason why you woudn't pick the Baja again ?
Looks like a nice bag, is it the price ?

That $59.99 bag you mention is vinyl, not leather.

Hey Rayvin,

Any reason why you woudn't pick the Baja again ?
Looks like a nice bag, is it the price ?

Yeah, it's a great bag-the leather one just looks like a better value. (Remember, the original price on the leather one was 160 bucks).

My Max hasnt got a luggage rack on it at the moment , are there any bags around that wouldnt require one ?:ummm:

When I had the H.A.C. sissybar and bag, I didn't have a luggage rack. Just used a couple of pieces of flat bar. With the H.A.C. you have four bolts to mount it. I took the flat bar (1.5 inches wide x 10 inches long) and bent them at 2'' and drilled two holes in each piece to mount on the sissybar mount. On the other end, I bent them up about 1" (to cradle the bag)and ground them round. With the sissybar bag on, you can't see them and keep the bag off the fender which is all I wanted. I have the sissybar, bag and flatbars packed away in the garage, but here is a old picture with it mounted on the bike.

3416963602_9f3299b016.jpg

Bugger , missed out on that 1 due to buy now :wave bye:

Too bad.... On the lighter side, that's the second one for sale in the last couple of weeks for that price from that seller. Maybe you could email the seller and see if he could sell you one for the same price. If not, I think there's a way you can get ebay to notify you if another one is listed. Good luck!

Too bad.... On the lighter side, that's the second one for sale in the last couple of weeks for that price from that seller. Maybe you could email the seller and see if he could sell you one for the same price. If not, I think there's a way you can get ebay to notify you if another one is listed. Good luck!

I will keep a look out for it then:eusa_dance:

Have emailed them and havent heard back just hope they are in process of getting or making some more ?

Cool thanks for that , i came across that to . I dont really like the look of them side on as the look like some sort of add on but in saying that bout a month ago i did follow a 88 Max that had 1 on and looked good from the back as it sat just above the rear reflector .

Latest posts

Back