Ball busting wheelie

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Ok i found out how and how not to do wheelis's on the vmax today. Got the first one up about 4 feet high and road it about 20 feet. so i said to myself i can do better and got the 2nd wheelie up about 3/4 of the way and went about 10 feet and let it back down because i was just checking the feel of how it would go and when it came down it came down fast and i hit my balls on the cover. Yes i did zing them. I had to pull over and wait for the pain and sweat to go away. I will do better next time. :ummm:

Dude that's awesome. Rock On!!! Shit, I'm still trying to find some in order to pull one.

ballbreaker.png

I did that at the drag strip. I did a wheelie at the line and came down hard. Wasn't my best run of the night.

I have only got my front wheel off the ground shifting from 1st to 2nd and it was only a few inches. Did you clutch up or power up to ride a wheelie?

It has two wheels and heavy, it may have the power to do so, but unless it does it on a gear shift, I will not be doing a wheelie or a stoppy any time soon. I ended up wearing a 250 dirt bike one time and that was more then enough for me. There is no way in hell I want to wear a effing Max on my chest period.

I have only had the experiance by mistake, twicwe. Once playing cat-n-mouse with a Kaw 600R and when he said go I cracked it wide openin first doing about 30mph. That was the first time I felt the real power of the max. the seond time was when I picked my daughter up after I was out messing with other bikes, and I forgot to change the rear shock settings back for 2-up riding. So come around a corner by the house and a few of her friends were hanging out on a friends poarch. You guessed it, I cracked it open right in front of her friends and she stood right up to attention!!! ya I scored some DADDY POINTS with the kid for that one. I would however like to learn how to do a rolling burn out, any tips????

Sonoran6 Take first gear to 6000rpm and open the throttle wide open and it will walk it up. Dont do this unless you have done alot of wheelie in the past and you are good at feeling the power to wheel lift ratio. The bike is heavy and it will hurt you. I was trying 2nd gear wheelie's and it dont come up to good. It will if you use the clutch but i like to use the power of the engine alone when i pull wheelie's.

I have only had the experiance by mistake, twicwe. Once playing cat-n-mouse with a Kaw 600R and when he said go I cracked it wide openin first doing about 30mph. That was the first time I felt the real power of the max. the seond time was when I picked my daughter up after I was out messing with other bikes, and I forgot to change the rear shock settings back for 2-up riding. So come around a corner by the house and a few of her friends were hanging out on a friends poarch. You guessed it, I cracked it open right in front of her friends and she stood right up to attention!!! ya I scored some DADDY POINTS with the kid for that one. I would however like to learn how to do a rolling burn out, any tips????
Hell yeah Steve, just come on over and ride with me and wildman on the west side, we will have you buying new tires in no time!

Yes....hard landings are tough on fork seals and head bearings.

Rolling burnouts are simple...bring it up into v-boost range, first or second, then suddenly just smash it. Lights right up every time. Sometimes in second, if the tire is nice and warm, it'll hook up and lift the front end a couple inches, but that's all I've ever gotten from it, or care to get. I'll save the wheelie antics for my minibike.

I use the clutch to snap the rear tire into action, I'm pretty good with the 1st gear rollers but I plan on consulting the master "Wildman98" before I porgress to the 2nd gear smokers...........................Tom.

I used to do wheelies all the time! More on my V65 than anything else. Some on the Max but then I kinda only do them now once in a while but not anxious to keep blowing out fork seals and the Vmax has neck bearing issues to start with so I just do rolling burnouts when I wanna flex it's muscles.

I used to do wheelies all the time! More on my V65 than anything else. Some on the Max but then I kinda only do them now once in a while but not anxious to keep blowing out fork seals and the Vmax has neck bearing issues to start with so I just do rolling burnouts when I wanna flex it's muscles.
V 65's were awesome for wheelies !

Back