Banner night for me.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
It was grudge night at Lancaster speedway ( 1/8 th mi). Finally got a night off so I had to go make some runs. all the races were even starts, no bracket racing.by the end of the night i had comments such as " this is one of the fastest bikes here", What exactly is that", " dude your keeping up with rockets. I won 7 of ten runs, with one double foul, and my loss was my best 60 foot and best et of the night against an R1. My bike is stock with the exception of a marks 4-1 and the needles shimmed .30. My best et was 7.28 at 96.1 mph,with 1.77 60 ft. had a 7.30, 7.34, 7.33, 7.32. My best mph was 97.41. I had 4 different guys compliment me on the 60 ft times. they all said good 60 ft times come hard on that track. I was excited because this is my first time out in over a year. Could anyone tell me the equation to figure 1/4 mile times. It was a good night.:punk:

Last edited:
Very cool! Good to hear another max is out there kicking ass and taking names! Based on you 60' and 1/8 times a rough estimate of mid to low 11's seems about right for the 1/4 mile. Keep on killing them! :punk:

Dammit I was going to ride out there last night, I ended up at a local bike night instead.
Now I really wish I had.
I don't drag my Max but I would have been more than happy to root you on !

Thanks for the comments guys. Nothing like a night when you and your bike are on. Still grinning ear to ear:punk:

Back