Barona 1/8th mile last night

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bawls

Reaction score
Well, i went to the track on the 14 again last night. one of my worst nights yet. My bike was a fucking unicycle all night long lol. best time was a 1.7 60ft, 6.63 @ 111.8. DA was 4200FT and the air was shit. I was down about 4mph for the times i was running all night long. There's always next time lol. If anyone is in the san diego area, there's a big meet on the 31st here at barona raceway.

Well, i went to the track on the 14 again last night. one of my worst nights yet. My bike was a fucking unicycle all night long lol. best time was a 1.7 60ft, 6.63 @ 111.8. DA was 4200FT and the air was shit. I was down about 4mph for the times i was running all night long. There's always next time lol. If anyone is in the san diego area, there's a big meet on the 31st here at barona raceway.

Was that on a VMAX?

No, it was on my zx14... the v-max is still sitting in my garage with the carbs in boxes because i haven't had the time or money to do anything with it. There was a max out there that made a couple of passes cutting low 1.6 60fts, but only able to turn 7.3's. Everyone was down about 2-3 tenths of a second so the guy was screaming for sure. I did make a run on a 1397 drag busa. 6.01 @ 122mph with a 1.49 60ft. I was pissed when i saw my time because i was so damn close to the 5's. I'm excited to go back because i pulled my secondary flies and netted 23 lb/ft of torque below 6000 RPM and made the bike a lot more manageable to launch. I also ordered a set of lowering bones and a strap for it. Hopefully I'll get my 60ft times into the 1.5's and drop my et by a couple of tenths.

1397 drag busa. 6.01 @ 122mph with a 1.49 60ft.

I think I would have kept riding down the return road past the pits to exit gate of the track..

I was running 5.80's @ 117 on a Gixxer 1127 with a slider clutch setup soft. 60fts consistent 1.45's two speed set at 4200 almost launch it one handed waving to the crowd standing on the 60ft line watching. It was setup right though and a very smooth ride.

122MPH and still cant get in the 5's with a dragbike

1397 drag busa. 6.01 @ 122mph with a 1.49 60ft.

I think I would have kept riding down the return road past the pits to exit gate of the track..

I was running 5.80's @ 117 on a Gixxer 1127 with a slider clutch setup soft. 60fts consistent 1.45's two speed set at 4200 almost launch it one handed waving to the crowd standing on the 60ft line watching. It was setup right though and a very smooth ride.

122MPH and still cant get in the 5's with a dragbike

Those are some great comments.... very insightful! WTF???

Honestly, what are you doing on this forum?... Bawls is trying to share some track experiences with us, and you go off stroking yourself telling us how good you are.... let it go, we all know you are a good drag racer.. WE BELIEVE YOU!

I think someone deserves an "I love myself" award.

did i mention that it wasn't my bike and was my first pass ever on it? There were 2 zx14's that had Catalyst body work, mcintosh swing arms, lowered, strapped, 16/43 gearing, brocks sidewinders, and airshifters that were running 5.70's all night long. Where were you running those times at, because if it was at 4200Ft above sea level then that's damn good.

Those are some great comments.... very insightful! WTF???

Honestly, what are you doing on this forum?... Bawls is trying to share some track experiences with us, and you go off stroking yourself telling us how good you are.... let it go, we all know you are a good drag racer.. WE BELIEVE YOU!

I think someone deserves an "I love myself" award.

First of all Hubie
I am on this forum to help and learn about VMAX's this is a VMAX Forum isnt? Why are we posting crappy ET's for one on a bike that isnt even a VMAX? Shouldnt this be under the general chit chat. Track times on a VMAX forum should mean VMAX ET's not a ZX14! It waste my time. If I was curious about ZX14's and how they run I would do a google search and read all night about them.
Can you say :tantrum: Hubie? Who are you, my Daddy? Just who in the hell do you think you are anyway to call me out? Shouldnt BAWLS call me out if he is offended? Maybe your a little to sensitive for my posts and thread do yourself a favor and block me.

:eclipsee_gold_cup::whistlin:

First of all Hubie
I am on this forum to help and learn about VMAX's this is a VMAX Forum isnt? Why are we posting crappy ET's for one on a bike that isnt even a VMAX? Shouldnt this be under the general chit chat. Track times on a VMAX forum should mean VMAX ET's not a ZX14! It waste my time. If I was curious about ZX14's and how they run I would do a google search and read all night about them.
Can you say :tantrum: Hubie? Who are you, my Daddy? Just who in the hell do you think you are anyway to call me out? Shouldnt BAWLS call me out if he is offended? Maybe your a little to sensitive for my posts and thread do yourself a favor and block me.

:eclipsee_gold_cup::whistlin:

OK Lankee, enough of your bullshit. This forum section is Track Side where you post your ETs. It doesn't say anywhere that it has to be on a VMax. Plus I don't care about your cheap comments on whether it is a good ET or not. Learn some social posting skills or all your posts will be moderated by myself or one of the Mods before it gets posted to the forum. You've already been warned about this and you're lucky I'm giving you a second warning and not taking action on it right now.

Back