Bass Tournament

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richwrench

Reaction score
Wish me luck - I'm in a bass tourney tomorrow am. My neighbor & I in my canoe vs lots of rich guys in their million dollar bass boats. It's in Lake Tarpon - one of the top 10 bass lakes in FL. No huge prize at stake - a plaque & braggin' rights. It's mostly a fundraiser for cancer, but I'm still fishin' for BLOOD !!!:th_image003:
My last bass there was 4 lbs - I KNOW I can beat that...

That canoe and some local knowledge can beat up on the pros and their high dollar shit.....

Good Luck...........and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping:

HA !!! Me & my neighbor kicked AZZ !!!!!:punk:
He got the trophy for the biggest non-district bass. My canoe had the biggest total weight of the tourney - even though that didn't count, it's still braggin' rights.

Another guy that I hog hunt with got the trophy for the biggest district bass, so I was glad for him.

And to top it off, we usually catch-and-release, but my canoe has no live well so we had our bass on ice. Everybody that weighed in said " Hey, as long as you're eating those . do you want these as well ?" I said "Hell Ya" & came home with a cooler full of bass. Had one helluva fish fry for lunch & stocked the freezer for next week as well.

All in all was a great day & South West Florida Water Management District raised a couple hundred bucks to donate to cancer research.

Everybody wins !:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back