Beat your buddy at the dragstrip

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like fun mike, I just hope you can handle the dissapiontment when I kick yer azz.............:biglaugh:..............Just say'n................Tom.

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:Tom i will keep my phone on just in case you get lost and cant find the other end of the dragstrip.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:Tom i will keep my phone on just in case you get lost and cant find the other end of the dragstrip.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

:rofl_200:Now that's some real funny shitt Mike! But, to Toms defense, if our group leader wouldn't have left us we wouldn't have got lost :rofl_200:. The smack talk begins :th_favorites24:

Do to the fact that i told tom 4 lights before the turn if he wants to keep taking the lead on a trip that i was leading to make sure he turns right on chilson rd and that he will see a walgreens on the left and a big green sign that says chilson rd. And 1 light before chilson i told magna dude to take chilson to the right. And the fact that i had a 20 v-twin motorcycle hand-i-cap following me up a 15 mile long road. The SHAME to the vmax is on all of you that dident beat the v-twins to the hamburg pub. I had to hear the twins dis the vmax because of you guys. Thanks alot. that shame is on you guys not me. I shouldent of had to wait up for you and i drug my feet alot.

I seen the sign for Chilson, but the next road looked like someones driveway, not a road. I take responsability for that one, sorry for letting you down. In Tom's defense, he is def in one ear and hard of hearing in the other, so if you pulled up next to him with that UFO pinging away, Tom probably just nodded his head yes because he thought you were telling him how great your bike is.....

(Is that too much smack this early)

I seen the sign for Chilson, but the next road looked like someones driveway, not a road. I take responsability for that one, sorry for letting you down. In Tom's defense, he is def in one ear and hard of hearing in the other, so if you pulled up next to him with that UFO pinging away, Tom probably just nodded his head yes because he thought you were telling him how great your bike is.....

(Is that too much smack this early)
You guys are killing me :rofl_200:

Ok enough entertainment. Who is going.

When it comes to weather on like tom i have a horse shoe up my ass. No worrys

I appreciate you guys trying to cover my azz but I'm the one who missed the Chilson road sign.......I F'd up and I admit it..........I guess I'll be regulated to the back of the pack until I can earn my way into your good graces..........On a side note...........How many good grace points do I get for rolling burnouts?................Tom.

Its ok tom you still have your wingman strips

You have fallowed me enough Tom to know I'm no stranger to missing roads and turning the group around :rofl_200: That's the price you pay for stepping up, I would rather get lost and ride 90 mph to catch up then ride 45 mph at the back of a slow pack. The important part is no one got hurt and we got a lot of riding in :punk: Oh, did I mention the best ham sandwich ever.

Tom its working. A few more hammys and chucks belly will be bigger than mine. And than will kick his azz.

Hey Guys,
I'm down to go. Where do you guys want to meet/time? Or are we just meetin at the strip?

I will see u at the track. If your from my area git a hold of me and we can go down as a group.

He's another GR Maxer Mike, Just met him myself, we'll probally be riding down together, not sure if Lee can make it yet.................Tom.

Latest posts

Back