Beating on some Victory Motorcycles!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
So the short of it is Jason and I headed out to Newton Saturday as Victory had all of their motorcycles at the Newton Speedway free to ride. We roll out there on the bikes, show 'em our licenses, and we're off riding.

We took every Victory model around the high banks, and then in and around the road course. Talk about a BLAST. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face the whole time we were there. As Jason and I were about to head back out on a couple of more models, a guy told us to hang out for a few minutes and they were going to go on an 18mile cruise out and around the speedway. It was a nice ride, and I learned a few things about fat tire bikes this weekend.

By far the best handling bike, to my amazement was the new Victory Vision. I was flicking this bike around the road course with more sure-ness and speed than any other Victory model. It was AWESOME, comfy, and had all kinds of sweet features. I'm definately going to be looking into one in the near future.

Anyway, just thought you'd all like to know. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for other manufacturers that may be doing the same.

Thanks for the invite?????? WTF? I would have called you.....

Some friend you are... I want my center stand back!

I'm hoping our company will be getting some engine/powertrain design/engineering work from Polaris soon... that would be sweet! They are a great company and I see good things coming from them.

Thanks for the invite?????? WTF? I would have called you.....

Some friend you are... I want my center stand back!

I'm hoping our company will be getting some engine/powertrain design/engineering work from Polaris soon... that would be sweet! They are a great company and I see good things coming from them.

You know I would have, it was short notice. We didn't find out 'till 2PM and the ride ended 'till 5.

It was a great time. I was debating on going since we heard so late in the day. I'm glad we went though. I was amazed at the lack of rules they gave us. All she said was "grab a bike and go".:ummm: I hope the other companies are going to do somethinig like that in the future so I can beat on them too.:biglaugh:

victory has a good name with the motorcycles...everyone ive talked to and two owners i know...have had great luck with theres

My brother has a victory vegas and is a really nice riding bike , has great sound and also quick for a cruiser , + 1 to victory , also I own a polaris 4 wheeler and it has been a good quad as well:eusa_dance:

Back