Beck's beer is made in the USA!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Class action lawsuit!

I am probably owed $thousand$!

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/10/21/drink-becks-may-be-owed-some-money/

ClickHandler.ashx

U.S. drinkers of Beck's beer who thought the American-made brew they were buying was still a fancy, century-old German import can get cash payments under a $20 million settlement approved Tuesday in a class-action lawsuit over deceptive packaging.

On tap: People with proof they bought Beck's at retail outlets could get up to $50 per household. Those without receipts can qualify for $12 maximum. Claims may be filed through Nov. 20 via a court-approved website: www.becksbeersettlement.com .

I love beer, but not Beck's. Receipt or not, I know I haven't consumed anything that would entitle me to a payment.

I love beer, but not Beck's. Receipt or not, I know I haven't consumed anything that would entitle me to a payment.
Lol....your too honest....remember it's all about free stuff that you can get. (For people that don't know me.....I'm being incredibly facetious.)

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Lol....your too honest....remember it's all about free stuff that you can get. (For people that don't know me.....I'm being incredibly facetious.)

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Life is harder when you're not a liberal. I can live with that! :punk:

Back