Been a while guys

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Hello to all my old vmax friends. It's been a long time took a break from the pc, Facebook n just doing my thing. The only one I talk to daily is steveo aka sdt354 I miss talking to many of you Kyle, Sean, Bob, Bill.. Anyways just saying hello.. I see there are MANY newbies where are all the oldies?? Well hope everyone has a Merry Xmas n have a happy new year..

Good to hear from you Wayno! Hope things are going good for you, and that you have a great Christmas & New Year!! Hows the bike coming along.....any new mods to it?

Hey bone head this is true n I also call Sean now n then but I used to talk to you all daily or every other just to shoot the shit bikes or slots usually lol.. God forbid if your long haired hippy freak ass calls me hint hint you too Sean, Dave, Bob ... Anyway just living trying to survive and as always it's a struggle.. Take it day by day.. Ty guys who responded Bob, Dave, Mars, Sean, Hippy freak.. Oh n no Bob I haven't done nothing to my bike needs tires, clutch hoping this summer I'll get them done right now she's waxed n under a cover for her winter nap.

So, do I have to respond?
rofl_200.gif
Guess where I was a week ago?
Steve-o

Back