Best Chrome Polish

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViciousCycle

Reaction score
What's everybody's favorite chrome/metal polish?

I use NeverDull for my wheels(17" UFO Airframes) and other shiny bits. It comes as a wadding soaked with something that smells like petroleum distillate. You polish with the wadding until it makes a gray or black hazy film, then polish clean with a cotton cloth. It really does a great job, but does take time and elbow grease for best results.:th_12:

What's everyone else's recommendations/favorites?

I have used the neverdull as well, I find that most polishes are very time intensive and would like something that is not as much work to give more time for riding! I like to do my own work and also like to have the bikes look good and be able to ride. Only so many hours in a day.

the only thing I use to clean my bike is Honda Pro Polish. But Ill admit I dont wash my bike often

I'm down with the NeverDull as well.

But I also subscribe to the "If I have time to wash it, I have time to ride it club" So Mr. Max doesn't get too many baths.

Calimus said:
I'm down with the NeverDull as well.

But I also subscribe to the "If I have time to wash it, I have time to ride it club" So Mr. Max doesn't get too many baths.

Same here, except the NeverDull part.

I also use Honda Spray Polish almost exclusively. I have used Mothers chrome polish when I owned a Valkyrie. It did pretty well, but I've never been too worried about that stuff. I spray the Honda stuff on every couple rides and call it a day.

what about mothers billet polish anyone use that. I have neverdull, mothers regular, brasso, stainless steel polish, some other stuff from eastwood, :rocket bike: and the list goes on and on. I saw the mothers billet in pep boys and for a small amount it was 10 bucks

I've been using WENOL for a while now & have gotten great results. Pricewise it's also cheap when buying the big 80oz cans(will last forever). Lately been using Mothers Mini Powerball. Has cut polishing time on my wheels in half.

Russell:eusa_dance:

I use the Mothers regular and then the billet. The billet is wonderful. You get a great shine with the regular and then you put on the billet and can really see the shine. It's about 12 bucks a can but it last a long time. I use it for all my aluminum parts. I keep in the refrig to keep it fresh and from melting. Highly recomend it .

Sluggo said:
I use the Mothers regular and then the billet. The billet is wonderful. You get a great shine with the regular and then you put on the billet and can really see the shine. It's about 12 bucks a can but it last a long time. I use it for all my aluminum parts. I keep in the refrig to keep it fresh and from melting. Highly recomend it .
Wow, that's interesting. I would never had thought of that.

Magic mix metal polish is really good stuff.Not sure where you can get it store wise but Dale Walker sells it. It's good as it ihasno abrasives like never dull and some others. I used to use Autosol and 0000 steel wool on my supertrapps when i had my hardley.Did an awesome job but again was mildly abrassive.

Latest posts

Back