Best Idea Ever!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl_200:That sounded painful, time for him to re-evaluate the best idea ever.

When my daughter was younger, she and her friend took the minibike and the tow rope from our ski boat, they took turns pulling each other around the block on rollerblades, fortunantly nothing like this happend!!...................Tom.

I wish we had a gopro when we were kids. On the way home from thunder Lee Todd and i stoped for some food and talked alot about our life as a child. You lern alot about someone if you know his/her childhood. Like i thought lee was the the kid that did no wrong and come to find out he was a bigger hooligan back than. As for Todd well lets just say we all hit the nail on the head. I had a very crazy dagerous unsupervised childhood and it was alot of fun trading storys with those hooligans. I dont think we herd a 1/4 of what all of us had to say. Maybe we could start a thread on here about our hooligan childhoods. But even than you wouldent here everything because it would not be a good idiea to post alot of the hooliganisms done by most of us. But if someone wants to start the thread (Blur) i do have alot and i mean alot of childhood hooliganism memorys to share. You know crazy shit like a friend jumping on a bloated dead cows stomach. :rofl_200:

^ LOL, I don't know if I really want to hear about the dead cow's stomach.
puke0000.gif

We used to grab cars by the rear bumper and ski as far as we could, without any skis (we just had boots on). :punk:
It was a lot of fun until you hit a patch of dry pavement !!!

Shagging car Yes we did this all the time. one of my friends lived in the back of a trailer park and if the roads where right i would shag to and from his house. The park was next to our land and all i had to do is jump the fence and it was a long straight away to the back of the park. I did it so many time i got to know who would take me far enough to make it worth my while. It sucked when the car turned to soon.

Back in the early 70s when Evel Knievel was the rage, we spent countless hours hitting the plywood/cinderblock ramp on the sidewalk in front of our house with our bicycles..............Tom.

I towed my cousin, he was on a ten speed, I was on the tractor, but the rope wasn't tied to the bike. Got him up to about 50 ks.

Latest posts

Back