best motorcycle song.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hard to narrow it down to just one song, I have many that remind me of riding.

Fall riding in the colors - "Dreamboat Annie" - Heart
Going through the twistys - "Run to the hills" - Iron Maiden
Night riding - "On the line" -Tangier
Mellow riding on a sunday while enjoying the sights - smooth jazz

Just to name a bit.

Easy, "the motorcycle song", Arlo Guthrie :rofl_200:

...or if you meant music to ride TO, then it's totally Radar Love, Golden Earing

Way too many good ones on my list, so here is a top 10 off the top of my head.

Hell Bent For Leather, Desert Plains, Riding On The Wind, Freewheel Burning - Judas Priest. IMO they've written some of the best riding or driving songs ever :punk:
Others include.....
Fuel - Metallica
Bad Motor Scooter - Montrose
Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue
Highway To Hell - AC/DC
Highway Star - Deep Purple
Fast Road - Great White

Not really a motorcycle song but I've always liked 'On the Road Again' - Canned Heat.

Over the summer I was at a stop light with my kids in the truck and a dude pulled up next to us on HD full dresser with Born to Be Wild playing. My kid said look dad it comes with its own back ground music.

For cruising tunes I like instrumental songs like "Riveria Paradise" or "Chitlin Con Carne" by Stevie Ray Vaughn and "Eagle Heart" by Indigenous. Any rockin' blues, AiC/STP/LZ/Soundgarden type will do fine othertimes. I don't ride with music much, probably only 5-6 times this year, mostly b/c I normally ride with my brother so that's normally entertainment enough!:biglaugh:
I have found myself riding just as fast as I do when I trying to go fast when listen to this "mellow cruising music". It seems to block everything else out so I can just concentrate on the bike and the road. It is soooo relaxing when you can get that "flow" going, sweeping through turn after turn while hammering it out of one corner to the next.

I miss riding weather sooo much now!:damn angry:

Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue [/quote said:
Always got cops commin after me "Custom built bike" doing 103?:confused2: Funny I had a stock FZ1 that would do that in second gear. :eusa_dance:I love the song though.:punk:

My best three bike tunes of all time are AC/DC 'Ride on', the Doors 'Riders of the storm' and Steppenwolf 'Born to be wild'. :band:

Music to ride to, OTOH, can be a lot of things from hard kicking minimal techno :banana:to ambient soundscapes..:rocket bike:

As soon as I read the OP, 'Radar Love' popped into my head, so I'm with Noxx72 on that. Not just for the bikes, but a great driving song for cages. too. In second place I'd have to say the Who's 'Going Mobile' is right up there...winter sucks, btw. Sitting here on a forum when I wanna be out riding...c'mon March!

I know this is a few months gone by but one of mine has to be I stand alone by Godsmack, I guess even more now that I am on the Max!!!:punk:

One of my favorite is Jon Bonjovi song Cowboy." I am a cowboy on a steel horse I ride". It is a great song anyhow but if you are not on your bike everytime I hear it i want to go.......

Back