Best place to take your VMAX in Virginia for service?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDM

Reaction score
My 2009 VMAX has been sitting in the garage for 2 years without running, as I have been unable to ride due to chronic health problems. Had it on a trickle charger but it won't crank. Need to get it up and running so I can sell. I am not mechanically inclined. Does anyone know of any reputable mechanics in Virginia that can work on the bike. A couple dealerships I called were actually hesitant.

It sounds like it just needs a battery replaced. Not a difficult task.

where are you in VA? If it won't turn over would try battery first. Tell me where you are in VA and I may be able to send you to someone. If the battery doesn't repair it.

My 2009 VMAX has been sitting in the garage for 2 years without running, as I have been unable to ride due to chronic health problems. Had it on a trickle charger but it won't crank. Need to get it up and running so I can sell. I am not mechanically inclined. Does anyone know of any reputable mechanics in Virginia that can work on the bike. A couple dealerships I called were actually hesitant.
I'm in Chesapeake and know the Vmax well, even the 2nd gen version. Have you solved the issue yet? Hell, I'll buy it not running, how much? how many miles?

Latest posts

Back