Best Sounding Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I learned is that the video sounds nothing like it does in person. The delvicks weren't that loud with the vids I saw....but buddy when I started my 03 for the first time with those mufflers wow. I still like that sound tho

The problem with the recordings are that most people use cell phones to do them. Cell mics really aren't that great. Add to that they're designed to minimize background noise for phone calls and you have the perfect storm of "not so good".

The problem with the recordings are that most people use cell phones to do them. Cell mics really aren't that great. Add to that they're designed to minimize background noise for phone calls and you have the perfect storm of "not so good".
It was marks exhaust with most the reso pipe covered. It sounds pretty close to the video just saying. It was loud which aint for everyone.

I go on YouTube and blue tooth it to my car stereo. The ixil sounds insane. The kerker with comp baffle sounds mean, the voodoo sounds out of control. Just drilling the stock made mine sound awesome

Another video shot with crappy mic, but I had UFO's and I think they sounded great. A bit loud though :D

Nowadays UFO Megaphones are Star Rider Performance Maxflow Streetpro 4/2, so they are still kinda available.

Latest posts

Back