BEST way to handle a childs bully

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was often targeted by bullies it sucked I had to purchase a pistol it was a game changer some abusers are victims of abuse just trying to feel better about themselves a vicious cycle

That's what is wrong with todays society Social Media and hurting someone feelings kids don't have interaction with other kids outside of school so they have no clue how to act or React in a situation only that its wrong to fight. Fuck that my girls were raised that if they got pushed the push or punch back and if they did get suspended it was ok I would not punish them for defending themselves. My oldest was bullied till the bully punched her then she fought back after that the bully realized that my daughter was not a punching bag and moved on. Kids today I think are raised as pussies and need to be taught its ok to fight if you have to. I was also bullied in school by black kids in my school for my lunch money till I said no got my ass kicked but it took 2 of them after I got even I was left alone. Anybody else remember putting the gloves on in gym class an solving a issue?

I was raised to stand up for yourself. We had a really small school(<120) where K-12 were all in one building so interaction with the older kids were bound to result in getting picked on or bullying as they call it today. By the time I was in 7th grade the older kids knew that I was not going to be a easy target.
I agree with Jim in that a lot of the kids today are pussies and need to stand up for themselves, fighting their own battles will help them with confidence on down the road.

Last edited:
Buttfuck your dad on the lawn with your moms headless corpse. Its brilliant, my sides hurt from laughing. Phone calls will be made and hes gonma have some splainin' to do. Still this approach trumps the less effective anti-bullying legislation we have paid for.

My daughter was bullied by a boy in high school and never told anyone but when my son (same school, year older) found out he was expelled and narrowly avoided jail for the beating he delivered after seeing it go down. After getting the whole story I gave him a pass. She never had trouble after that.

I was always smaller than the ones i delt with on the playground... til 7th grade when I hit a growth spurt, that and laying one out in gym class, lol. A weeks suspension and a month of detention was worth it!

I was raised to stand up for yourself. We had a really small school(<120) where K-12 were all in one building so interaction with the older kids were bound to result in getting picked on or bullying as they call it today. By the time I was in 7th grade the older kids knew that I was not going to be a easy target.
I agree with Jim in that a lot of the kids today are pussies and need to stand up for themselves, fighting their own battles will help them with confidence on down the road.

I agree, kids should stand up for themselves....we always did, you had to....just the way it worked. But now if a kid takes a stand there's a good chance he's going to be labeled as aggressive or having 'violent tendencies' and sent off to anger management counseling or some such bullshit....there seems to be a huge effort by parents and educators to discourage kids from 'standing up'. Plus bullies may not be what they used to be, now they carry knives & guns and are more then willing to use them.

1st grade at South Elementary called out to fight after school by a 3rd grader.We met across the street from the school at the "boys club" gym. At least 75 students waiting in a circle to watch and not 1 wanting to stop it.
I am still friends today with Jerry Don Moon and he stills reminds me " man i did not stand a chance".
It was the only time through graduation I was ever in a fight.

1st grade at South Elementary called out to fight after school by a 3rd grader.We met across the street from the school at the "boys club" gym. At least 75 students waiting in a circle to watch and not 1 wanting to stop it.
I am still friends today with Jerry Don Moon and he stills reminds me " man i did not stand a chance".
It was the only time through graduation I was ever in a fight.

Impressive, Blax.
But you forgot to mention that you were 14 years old before finally getting out of the 1st grade.:biglaugh:

I remember those circles well. There seemed to be a code - the opponents were always somewhat evenly matched. And of course no guns or knives, just fists and feet.
And the "circle" made sure there was no further pummeling, once one guy was down on the ground.
Cheers!

Impressive, Blax.
But you forgot to mention that you were 14 years old before finally getting out of the 1st grade.:biglaugh:

I remember those circles well. There seemed to be a code - the opponents were always somewhat evenly matched. And of course no guns or knives, just fists and feet.
And the "circle" made sure there was no further pummeling, once one guy was down on the ground.
Cheers!
I took summer school (2 english classes) and graduated early from Midland High School at 15 years old. A few Presidents of the US graduated there too!!

I've always had a dark place inside of me for bullies & still do. My dad & uncle taught me how to box as a kid, and I did well as an amateur lefty. I grew up not afraid to take a punch, and willing to dish it out too. My younger sister and brother had it easy, because I was on anyone that f'd with them. I have an underdog soft spot still. Like said, weapons changed the rules today. There is no honor or self respect in being a bully.

Back