Bet the CIA wishes this never happened!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Find an out of service school bus you ding bats. Under the right conditions,and it would be a long shot, the c4 could possibly explode. A fire followed by an huge impact might set it off. No excuses for this kind of mistake.

Find an out of service school bus you ding bats. Under the right conditions,and it would be a long shot, the c4 could possibly explode. A fire followed by an huge impact might set it off. No excuses for this kind of mistake.

Absolutely!! Or borrow some from the Navy or Army....they got a million of 'em!

It isn't gonna matter to the bomb sniffing dogs if the bus carrying the C4 is od green or bright yellow!

I can just hear the conversation between the Regional AIC and Joe the dog handler.....'hey Joe, says here you checked out a couple pounds of C4 for that dog training thing you held last week....hasn't been checked back in yet, what's the deal?'

Joe....'let's see....C4....mmmmm....what did I do...........OH NO!!' :surprise:

Sir.....I REALLY fucked up.......................

Too bad they don't practice this chit on Limo 1. Or maybe Air Force 1.

Just finished reading a book on the secret history of the CIA...FOI act supplied the story...bottom line is they are ego-driven narcissists who play politics and use anyone or anything to further their old-boy ways . The russians have played them like a cheap fiddle and it continues to this day . The one example that comes to mind is 9/11...they KNEW it was coming and they let it happen to bulk up their bank accounts and hire more lackeys . This country is in the hands of a few complete idiots...and we stand by and allow it...:Flush000:

While the "training mishap" was not good, I don't think they left a block of C4 or Semtex under the hood of the bus. The package was probably a training dummy, essentially a block of clay with enough real compound mixed in to trigger the dogs, but not enough to explode.

I sort of see this as the equivalent of leaving a blue gun training aid on the bus.
A fuck up for sure, but not the equivalent of leaving a block of C4 under the hood.

Its probably best to keep every branch of govt as far away as possible from kids or anything precious/vulnerable. The price for failure is just to high and if anyone can fuck it up with an unspeakable tragedy, guess who it would be. In their defense there are no school buses anywhere in the USA that are out of service that might have been actually appropriate for such exercises. Now because of this you had to read another angry anti-gov rant from me.

Actually it would be interesting to know exactly what was left on that bus.:confused2:

Well interesting they didn't say it was planted by someone vs admitting it was the CIA.....
Now did the dogs find it and humans didn't do all their jobs of removing it or it was missed by the hounds???

Ya think there would be head count for the total amount of material used at the end of the day.....heck it's a school bus

Well interesting they didn't say it was planted by someone vs admitting it was the CIA.....
Now did the dogs find it and humans didn't do all their jobs of removing it or it was missed by the hounds???

Ya think there would be head count for the total amount of material used at the end of the day.....heck it's a school bus

LOL, think the mechanics in the bus garage found the 'material'....not sure how successful the dogs were! :biglaugh:

This would require a safety protocol, planning, accountability and for one hand to know what the other is doing. For every story like this that anyone hears about I'm sure hundreds more go unreported.

just finished reading a book on the secret history of the cia...foi act supplied the story...bottom line is they are ego-driven narcissists who play politics and use anyone or anything to further their old-boy ways . The russians have played them like a cheap fiddle and it continues to this day . The one example that comes to mind is 9/11...they knew it was coming and they let it happen to bulk up their bank accounts and hire more lackeys . This country is in the hands of a few complete idiots...and we stand by and allow it...:flush000:

bingo!

Back