Bicyclist tries theft of mcy keys from biker in traffic

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cyclist got away easy. Isn't it standard fare in the U.K. to disembowel criminals?

The cyclist got away easy. Isn't it standard fare in the U.K. to disembowel criminals?

This is only allowed only in specific circumstances:

i) The assailant/ thief/ vagabond or damn rotter is called Tarquin and is wearing a turquoise shell suit.
For example

file_99_1.jpg

ii) You are found guilty of knowingly selling turquoise shell suits. Note that colour blondness may be used as a defense in which case the sentence is reduced to a good flogging whilst tied to the Maypole on the village green.

iii) You are apprehended trying to dispose of the afore mentioned colour of shell suit without the appropriate warning labels being clearly visible and presenting it to an authorised incineration facility during the occasional disposal amnesties.

This was passed into legislation as part of the Offensive Clothing Act (1984), clause 15a. (Hansard, 15th June 1984 refers)

Hope that clears up the matter.

What's wrong with that outfit? I've got a fringed jacket and chaps almost the same color...

Shit, my bike is almost that color, what would have to happen to said perpetrator to prove I'm not onboard with this? I guess the matching fruit hat is going back to Goodwill. Godammit! :clapping:

This is only allowed only in specific circumstances:

i) The assailant/ thief/ vagabond or damn rotter is called Tarquin and is wearing a turquoise shell suit.
For example

file_99_1.jpg

ii) You are found guilty of knowingly selling turquoise shell suits. Note that colour blondness may be used as a defense in which case the sentence is reduced to a good flogging whilst tied to the Maypole on the village green.

iii) You are apprehended trying to dispose of the afore mentioned colour of shell suit without the appropriate warning labels being clearly visible and presenting it to an authorised incineration facility during the occasional disposal amnesties.

This was passed into legislation as part of the Offensive Clothing Act (1984), clause 15a. (Hansard, 15th June 1984 refers)

Hope that clears up the matter.
He will be from liverpool,The hair and tash is about right.

Latest posts

Back