Big bore and cam

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowaleed

Reaction score
I want to take my gen2 to the next level with serious upgrades, head,cams,big bore,nitrous.
Have anyone done it with perfect results?
I heard also about a supercharged vmax and turbo but I didn’t fine any reviews for this.

any advices?

I want to take my gen2 to the next level with serious upgrades, head,cams,big bore,nitrous.
Have anyone done it with perfect results?
I heard also about a supercharged vmax and turbo but I didn’t fine any reviews for this.

any advices?

I think Tim is working on some more options for the gen 2.

Abdul, Tim Nash is working on several big bore engines and has also done a lot of research on cams and has had a bunch ground. I don't know of any completed engines in bikes with miles on them yet, call him.

Helen Upson in New Zealand, has a built VMax that makes 215 HP. It has custom pistons, and head work as well I believe. May also have cams..... I'm not sure if it's a big bore or just has higher compression. PM me if you'd like to reach out to her, I'll give you her contact info.

She toured Europe and went across the US twice on that engine with no issues.

Her engine wasn't exactly making stellar hp when it was tested at Tim's. I know that reground cams have not given the expected results and for sure not worth the cost (at least on stock motors).

Latest posts

Back