Big thanks to Damon and Dannymax!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scuff

Reaction score
I have my bike back up and running better than ever and couldn't have done it without these guys. Thank you thank you thank you ! Couldn't be happier my bike is kicking ass and taking names. Damon spent 3 weeks trouble shooting it and finally narrowed it down to the carbs. Unfortunately he ran out of time to do them before Kyle's rally so that's where Dan stepped in and man he he did a great job! This bike runs like it's fuel injected now. Any geAR any rpm wack the throttle and she pulls smooth all the way to redline! Big word of advice don't use cheap parts if you try to rebuild your carbs. I did and it's not worth it. Have a great day guys and I'll see you at Kyle's rally soon!

Attachments

• 20170820_193656.jpg
    20170820_193656.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 16
Glad that its running better.

+1 on not using cheap parts. You get what you pay for.

I have my bike back up and running better than ever and couldn't have done it without these guys. Thank you thank you thank you ! Couldn't be happier my bike is kicking ass and taking names. Damon spent 3 weeks trouble shooting it and finally narrowed it down to the carbs. Unfortunately he ran out of time to do them before Kyle's rally so that's where Dan stepped in and man he he did a great job! This bike runs like it's fuel injected now. Any geAR any rpm wack the throttle and she pulls smooth all the way to redline! Big word of advice don't use cheap parts if you try to rebuild your carbs. I did and it's not worth it. Have a great day guys and I'll see you at Kyle's rally soon!

That's a story we've herd many times. Danny does carbs the right way. I use K&L kits, but anything brass, Mikuni for me. It's worth the money to have a nice running Vmax. And it's not that much. Imagine a dealer $$? Top dollar to hope they knew what they were doing.

Back